HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

56 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

I never liked Karl Joseph size. His play style didn’t suit his sized. He routinely got mossed by bigger TEs. 

Reggie couldn’t draft DBs. Karl Joseph, Gareon Conley, DJ Hayden all busts

What was crazy there were obvious better players in those spots Reggie kept trying to be the smartest guy in the room. All those picks were like huh?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, G said:

Is this the 1st time in a decade where as a fanbase we are all on the same page?!? Had to FIRE a coach and GM. Next year hopefully we will all be on the same page with our coaches and QB moving forward for the next decade plus. Reunited and it feels so goooooddddd

Until next week lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Buddy RonJon was pimping Carr with the Saints all off-season, I'm not going to spend an hour of my day looking through posts to prove it. He literally keeps quoting me and telling me to provide receipts when I'm discussing something else. Bro bro wanna ban me for saying the truth, a young Joe Biden / Dr.Faucci type bull

If you don't like the rules of the forum and want to skirt them indefinitely then that's on you, not me. 

There's a reason we use quotes, if you're attacking posters personally with non factual statements it's against the rules, if you're antagonizing using non factual statements it's trolling and against the rules. I'm just asking you to tweek the way you state things, that's all. It's very reasonable. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Carr isn’t terrible or trash, but he’s a slightly below average QB and always will be. He has so many mental limitations. Also Carr’s squad leads the league in dropped passes everywhere he goes… you think none of that is Carr’s horrendous ball placement? And also throwing bullets when he doesn’t need to? Has has zero touch except on fades. Hell Seth Roberts lead the league in drops for a couple years with us, never dropped a pass with the Ravens in multiple years lmao. 

This is where we get into a fight I think he’s a little bit above average. Around 12-14

20 minutes ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

This is where we get into a fight I think he’s a little bit above average. Around 12-14

Yeah I look at Carr as average myself. In the 14-16 range. That’s a hell of a lot better than what Jimmy is for sure, albeit I agree with wanting more than that if possible too. Especially when it comes time to pay the price you have to for that level of production once the rookie contract is over. 

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

If you don't like the rules of the forum and want to skirt them indefinitely then that's on you, not me. 

There's a reason we use quotes, if you're attacking posters personally with non factual statements it's against the rules, if you're antagonizing using non factual statements it's trolling and against the rules. I'm just asking you to tweek the way you state things, that's all. It's very reasonable. 

If anyone says I said anything without a quote can we get them reported to Webby king 

40 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

If anyone says I said anything without a quote can we get them reported to Webby king 

No. But if someone shows a repeated pattern of doing it and it's continuing falsities and won't stop when asked (see.....this is me asking you).... then yes we can. 

Now stop being immature. 

• Like 4

I think one of the most interesting things from all of this is what happens to Adams in the offseason. Will be the new GMs and coaches decision, but do you trade him and get a draft pick back to use in a potential trade up for a QB. 

I find it hard to believe that he will stick around. Maybe it’s easier to ask him to stick it out if you’re able to get Caleb or Maye. 

Pretty sure Jacobs and Renfrow are still most likely gone. It’s gonna be a fun offseason that offers promise 

12 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I don't think the OL is that bad save Van Roten. 1-2 pieces can upgrade.

No QB yes.

Josh might walk if he doesn't like the vision and I don't blame him.

No IDL yes.

Adams will be a 1k+ receiver for at least 5 years if you ask me. Maybe more. His game will age incredibly well.

Agreed on OL. It seems like LG and RG are the weakest links.

QB we need to draft someone next year in the 1st round IMO.

Jacobs I could see resigning with us, but only because of how difficult it's been for RBs to get good contracts and his low YPC this year.

For DL I'm a bit concerned about Wilson's development, and I haven't really seen any improvement the past 3-4 weeks. Maybe this will change but I'm still being patient with him. Definitely want to see what Young is capable of the rest of the season at DT.

I agree that Adams is going to be elite for a while longer. I'd say 4 more years barring any injury or if he wants to retire. He doesn't really on speed really and stay durable as he has been.

7 hours ago, bucksavage1 said:

I never liked Karl Joseph size. His play style didn’t suit his sized. He routinely got mossed by bigger TEs. 

Reggie couldn’t draft DBs. Karl Joseph, Gareon Conley, DJ Hayden all busts

I loved Karl Joseph as a prospect but he was injured too and I think I wanted him in the second round. Injured strong safety in the first round wasn’t my cup of tea, his coverage was always pretty decent on TEs but he’d just get boxed out or outmuscled against guys 6” bigger. I think we did a FFMD that year and I was all in on Andrew Billings 😀