HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

2 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Incompetence should never be rewarded and these two have been noting but incompetent.  At least now we have the chance to find a good HC/GM. 

The Davis track record indicates we'll hire another bum HC but at least we have a chance.  

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

7 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

The selection of Antonio Pierce to be HC is puzzling at face value  but he’s probably very liked by the players and a high energy guy.  It also allows the coordinators like Patrick Graham to stay in their roles and concentrate on keeping the defense performing above expectations.  

the main existing problem I see Is mick Lombardi wasnt qualified to be a “OC” they didn’t call plays and we will see no improvements on offense if he takes over the offense.  The guys a flunkey of JMD and incompetent.  I don’t know anything about Scott Turner our passing game coordinator should be the guy to take over the offense.

What I read is that they’re high on the DC and want him for next year. The Raiders didn’t want to rock the boat.

Just now, NickButera said:

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. 

This team desperately needs cohesion in the front office if we are to right the ship.  We need to nail this HC/GM if we are to get out of the cellar of NFL franchises.  

Constant coaching turnover has ruined this once great franchise.  

I'm not sure who the top candidates are at this point but we need to nail this.  

Regardless today is a good day as the JM/DZ experiment was a complete failure. 

• Like 1

How has nobody brought up the fact that Antonio Pierce publicly bashed the Raiders lol. I remember after the game hating him but I knew he was right. The way he basically said the entire raiders organization was a joke and that other teams knew our plays and schemes lol. Sports center ran that clip for days. Just ironic and I can't believe nobody has brought that in here haha

If I recall he said we were so bad it was easier than a scrimmage game haha. He started with " I don't like to bash teams" then went on to bash us haha. I don't remember the whole clip but definitely full circle. 

Might be a great leader though hopefully he works

Edited by kmonahan07

1 minute ago, kmonahan07 said:

How has nobody brought up the fact that Antonio Pierce publicly bashed the Raiders lol. I remember after the game hating him but I knew he was right. The way he basically said the entire raiders organization was a joke and that other teams knew our plays and schemes lol. Sports center ran that clip for days. Just ironic and I can't believe nobody has brought that in here haha

Maybe not everyone in here been a raiders fan that long but I remember for sure lol. There's a reddit thread with people asking who he is and I'm like don't you guys remember the beat down in 09 😂

9 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

honestly wild how similar his record and time here was too his time in denver. 

dang, why did we give this guy so much personal power lol

The parallels between how McDaniels' term in Denver went and what he's replicated in Vegas a bunch of years later is frightening.

He preached about learning from his mistakes and growing as a person, and pretty much made the EXACT same mistakes again.

• Like 2