Ongoing Coaching & GM Rumors/Updates Talk

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

On paper this would be an excellent hire, but I would be a little skeptical. He was a great DC prior to becoming HC, but that was in 2010.  He didn't call the defense in Carolina and only did the back-half of 2023 with Washington.  And it isn't like his team defenses have been a model of consistency.  I'd be worried he isn't the DC you want in 2023.

But also the value of having him around in the locker-room might outweigh any regression he's had as a DC.  

Meh, I get it. McCarthy is probably the best coach they have had since Parcells. Even though we rip them, Dallas is a good team. I guess they will hope someone hires Quinn and make changes to that side of the ball. 

1 hour ago, game3525 said:

Meh, I get it. McCarthy is probably the best coach they have had since Parcells. Even though we rip them, Dallas is a good team. I guess they will hope someone hires Quinn and make changes to that side of the ball. 

Good decision imo 

• Like 1

I just get the feeling that Ron Rivera going to the Eagles as DC would work. I'm assuming that job is open, considering that they made a change during the season, and it still didn't work.

Edited by Mr.UFO