2024 Offseason Thread: Dodgers Betting Big On Ohtani

hrubes20

6 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Hopefully Shohei can get the ball rolling soon. I need to hear how interested the Red Sox were in players they don't sign 

I'm waiting for the inevitable "Cubs were in it until the end, but couldn't seal the deal" blurbs as well.  

At least we have the draft lottery today.  It only took me 27 tries in the tankathon simulator for the Cubs to move up!

21 minutes ago, hrubes20 said:

I'm waiting for the inevitable "Cubs were in it until the end, but couldn't seal the deal" blurbs as well.  

At least we have the draft lottery today.  It only took me 27 tries in the tankathon simulator for the Cubs to move up!

I'm ready for the Sox to get the lowest pick in the lottery myself. Marcelo Mayer wasn't even the best short stop in his draft yet here we are. Guy can't hit AA pitching 

56 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I'm ready for the Sox to get the lowest pick in the lottery myself. Marcelo Mayer wasn't even the best short stop in his draft yet here we are. Guy can't hit AA pitching 

He was only 20.  He'll be fine.

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If this sport had a real commissioner they literally would not let him go back to the Angels. That that option is not only on the table but is the betting favorite now is unconscionable. 

Not let him? You have some dumb takes sometimes, but this one takes the cake.