Week #10 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

I think it’s finally time 

everything has a expiration. 

But instead of firing him I might wait till the off-season and trade him. 

Apparently he extended his contract this past offseason you can probably get something for him.  If I’m a team with a good QB like the Chargers for example BB would definitely be an upgrade. 

Edited by brownie man
  • Like 1

A few weeks ago I was watching Packers vs. Raiders and wondering "Does QB play in a game get worse than this?".

The answer was yes - NYG vs NYJ a couple of weeks ago. And I was again wondering "Okay, it can't get worse than this, right?"

The answer was, again, yes - today. These 2 QB's were downright embarrassing for an NFL game. Between Minshew seeing ghosts like he's in a Casper movie and Mac Jones' noodle arm not being able to hit the broad side of a barn even from 5 yards away, this was like watching 2 JV high school QB's - and I know from experience what that looks like.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

A few weeks ago I was watching Packers vs. Raiders and wondering "Does QB play in a game get worse than this?".

The answer was yes - NYG vs NYJ a couple of weeks ago. And I was again wondering "Okay, it can't get worse than this, right?"

The answer was, again, yes - today. These 2 QB's were downright embarrassing for an NFL game. Between Minshew seeing ghosts like he's in a Casper movie and Mac Jones' noodle arm not being able to hit the broad side of a barn even from 5 yards away, this was like watching 2 JV high school QB's - and I know from experience what that looks like.

We still got Jordan Love vs. Kenny Pickett today too 😂

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

You must have watched some really bad JV teams...

5 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

3 OCS in 3 years lol including Patricia 

3 OCs in 3 years

getting rid of his favorite WR and replacing him with Zombie JuJu

not addressing the OT position in any of the last 3 drafts despite it being an obvious, glaring need

low-balling DeAndre Hopkins

Belichick treated Mac like the son he wishes he never had.

In hindsight, Mac was never going to be more than a top-15 starter, but good grief.

Edited by Apparition