Wildcard:

Steelers 7-5

Browns 7-5

Colts 7-5

In the race:

Texans 7-5

Broncos 6-6

Bills 6-6

Pivotal stretch coming up, including playing the Texans a couple weeks from now, which is another consequential game in a head to head tiebreaker. 

With the way Flacco seems like he can play in this offense, if Cooper and Ward are back out there and Myles closer to full strength, no reason we can't push to 10 or 11 wins and a wild card berth. That would be quite a feat given the adversity of this injury-plagued season

If we want to stay in the wild card race, two things have to happen Sunday.

1). - Enter the game with a "No Excuses" mindset. The injuries we have suffered this year don't mean diddly **** right now. Find a way and get it done. Emerge victorious.

2.) - Start Joe Flacco as long as he is vertical and has a pulse. I will not be as harsh as some on DTR, but the reality of the present is we are in dogfight for the playoffs. Flacco gives us the best chance to win. As much as I thought the light was starting to come on for DTR in Denver, this is not the time for OJT for Dorian. Big boy football.

If we accomplish 1 and 2, we are still in it. If not, well..............

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Yeah, I really can’t believe Cincy is hanging around.  Hopefully teams figure out Browning sooner than later.

If Ward is healthy and our secondary is healthy as a whole we can stop them. Throwing passes to Chase, Boyd, and Higgins will work against bad secondary’s 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

See previous 2 pages before this. I wanted him or Minshew 

Damn Tristan Wirfs for proving that he is indeed a tackle, otherwise we'd still get to read Mind Character's novel long posts... that I'd usually ignore anyway.

• Like 1