Playoffs   

10 members have voted

1. 1. Playoffs?

• Jim Mora
    • mike post-loss
    • the drive; the fumble
    • northcutt with the drop
    • not part of the script

Sometimes I forget how announcers talk about teams in certain ways. 

Collinsworth making excuses for the Eagles reminded me. He literally was making excuses because of the schedule. 

Now they are acting like Toney wasn’t completely offside. Like really bad. If that isn’t a penalty lol 

Oh and that also shows how spoiled KC is. They said they should get a warning lol. Like Myles should get a warning for the 3 offsides he gets each week. Next time they call him offsides I’ll ask PM if he shouldn’t get flagged for that. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JDD said:

Sometimes I forget how announcers talk about teams in certain ways. 

Collinsworth making excuses for the Eagles reminded me. He literally was making excuses because of the schedule. 

Now they are acting like Toney wasn’t completely offside. Like really bad. If that isn’t a penalty lol 

Oh and that also shows how spoiled KC is. They said they should get a warning lol. Like Myles should get a warning for the 3 offsides he gets each week. Next time they call him offsides I’ll ask PM if he shouldn’t get flagged for that. 

It’s really rich watching Kansas City victimize themselves for getting called for a penalty. 

Unlikely obviously, but does anyone know how the division race would look in the case of a tiebreaker if the Browns finish 3-1 and the Ravens 1-3? Obviously, we split the season. I forget how all of this works because the Browns are typically not relevant enough this time of year for me to know the system. 

The Ravens end with a tough stretch against Jacksonville, 9ers, Dolphins, Steelers.

4 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Unlikely obviously, but does anyone know how the division race would look in the case of a tiebreaker if the Browns finish 3-1 and the Ravens 1-3? Obviously, we split the season. I forget how all of this works because the Browns are typically not relevant enough this time of year for me to know the system. 

The Ravens end with a tough stretch against Jacksonville, 9ers, Dolphins, Steelers.

1. Head to head
  2. Record within the division
  3. Record in common games
  4. Record within the conference
  5. Strength of victory
  6. Strength of schedule
  7. Hot dog eating contest
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ReggieCamp said:
  1. Head to head
  2. Record within the division
  3. Record in common games
  4. Record within the conference
  5. Strength of victory
  6. Strength of schedule
  7. Hot dog eating contest

From a quick glance, I think we'd likely win a tie breaker

1. Tie

2. We'd most likely win this

3. This would most likely be a tie or Browns win

4. We would almost certainly win

5. We'd almost certainly lose

6. We'd almost certainly lose

7. Our team doesnt have as many fat lazy players as it used to, again a loss

Big thing if we do make it to the playoffs is the defense has to get back to health and be on a level they were earlier in the season if we are going to advance at all. Get guys like Thornhill back, keep the glass brothers healthy, get Garrett back to being dominant, etc. We have probably seen the peak of the offense. Our advantage is what the defense is capable of. 

37 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

giphy.gif

I did the playoff predictor, and I've got us finishing atop the Ravens in the North and getting the #3 seed.  :) 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Big thing if we do make it to the playoffs is the defense has to get back to health and be on a level they were earlier in the season if we are going to advance at all. Get guys like Thornhill back, keep the glass brothers healthy, get Garrett back to being dominant, etc. We have probably seen the peak of the offense. Our advantage is what the defense is capable of. 

Getting Ward back will be UUUGE.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We have a very easy schedule as oppose to Baltimore. If the defense can get back to elite and Flacco continues to look good we have a real shot at the division. 

One can dream, but the Ravens just aren't the kind of team to fumble that kind of advantage away

48 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

We have a very easy schedule as oppose to Baltimore. If the defense can get back to elite and Flacco continues to look good we have a real shot at the division. 

Please don’t be this guy. We like you better when you are being a pessimist 

• Like 5