Week 11 GDT: Raiders (5-5) @ Dolphins (6-3) - Who's hungry for sashimi?

RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Raaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddddddeeeeerrrrrsssssss
    • Ray Finkle's Team
    • I just hope everyone has fun

We had just had back to back 3 and outs, if Carlson missed kick and we took timeout they’d have 30 seconds from near mid. 

extremely conservative no doubt. 
but considering it was looking about to be 21-10, I think they were happy to go into half 14-13. 

not what I would’ve done, but we are down 1. Still anyone’s game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dante9876 said:

Dolphins going to playoffs. But they aint really legit imo. They having beaten a team over .500 in forever. They just always win the games they suppose to. 

I agree. I think their stats are inflated by the 70 point game against the Broncos. But when it comes to their offense, overall, it's one of those things were either it works or it doesn't. There's no halftime adjustments or anything like that.

• Like 1

Just now, RaisinBran said:

Random thing I noticed is Epps takes bad angles and gives up big plays. That first TD to Hill seemed like it was on him coming up too much and leaving the hole behind him.

Penalties killing us early per usual.

Hill scores on that play alot. His speed is very easy to misjudge. Not saying your wrong about Epps. 

• Like 1

This is what you get with a new HC, QB and OC...... eventually one of the three are going to show inexperience during the game. 

Theres a chance Hardegree is simply this bland and simple. He hasn't been calling offenses and adjusting and changing and evolving his playbook.....it's simply inexperience. It'll work against easy teams and if everything goes your way. But I doesn't look good enough to win games against playoff competitors week in and week out. 

• Like 3

Coaches just showing their inexperience in not responding to what the game threw their way. Hardegree didn’t snap into gear when the D gave them the ball back. Couldn’t step outside his game plan imo.

Shame as the defense played pretty damn well again. 

Still very much in it, which is about as much as we could’ve hoped for.

• Like 2