2023 Week 11 TNF: Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

notthatbluestuff

Who wins?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this football game?

• Cincinnati Bengals
    • Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/17/2023 at 01:15 AM

Well, if Marlon Humphrey doesn't play, this could be a bit more challenging defensively for Baltimore. Having said that, conventional wisdom would probably suggest Baltimore wins this game, especially at home, having said that, Cincinnati NEEDS to win this game or their playoff hopes are all but gone imo. So if it comes to motivational factors, you'd think Cincy has the upper hand here.

It's gonna be a dog fight, while Tee Higgins is a loss, Boyd is very good, I'd expect a relatively low scoring but extremely physical game.  I'm gonna take Cincy by 3, 20-17, and based on my comments and the comments above, I probably just proved Smittys point haha.

Edited by VigilantZombie

3 hours ago, VigilantZombie said:

Well, if Marlon Humphrey doesn't play, this could be a bit more challenging defensively for Baltimore. Having said that, conventional wisdom would probably suggest Baltimore wins this game, especially at home, having said that, Cincinnati NEEDS to win this game or their playoff hopes are all but gone imo. So if it comes to motivational factors, you'd think Cincy has the upper hand here.

It's gonna be a dog fight, while Tee Higgins is a loss, Boyd is very good, I'd expect a relatively low scoring but extremely physical game.  I'm gonna take Cincy by 3, 20-17, and based on my comments and the comments above, I probably just proved Smittys point haha.

Marlon won't play. We've actually been solid without him on defense, so I'm not that concerned about him being out.

Even though he hasn't played great, I'm worried about missing Ronnie Stanley more because Morgan Moses has also been hurt so we're almost down to playing 2 backup OT's and that kinda really sucked against Cleveland.

Once again though, this game is all about the 2nd half Baltimore team and how well the offense is able to play. Our offense disappears in so many 2nd half games and then Lamar turns it over multiple times. If that happens, 100% chance we lose.

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Marlon won't play. We've actually been solid without him on defense, so I'm not that concerned about him being out.

Even though he hasn't played great, I'm worried about missing Ronnie Stanley more because Morgan Moses has also been hurt so we're almost down to playing 2 backup OT's and that kinda really sucked against Cleveland.

Once again though, this game is all about the 2nd half Baltimore team and how well the offense is able to play. Our offense disappears in so many 2nd half games and then Lamar turns it over multiple times. If that happens, 100% chance we lose.

it will kind of equal out. our DE's aren't in a good situation either.. Hubbard out and Trey messed up his knee last week. they say he is going to give it a try, but we will see.

I am not super optimistic, but I know the Bengals can beat anyone if they play well... so lets go

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I think that's a pretty fair assessment of Baltimore for this game.