Week #11 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

I think Vikings/Broncos & of course Eagles/Chiefs will be good matchups on SNF & MNF respectively

Cards/Texans could be an intriguing game with Murray starting. Lets see how DTR performs in Steelers/Browns. But overall, the 1/4 PM games seem pretty meh on paper. Hopefully there are a lot of down to the wire finishes. 

10 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I think Vikings/Broncos & of course Eagles/Chiefs will be good matchups on SNF & MNF respectively

Cards/Texans could be an intriguing game with Murray starting. Lets see how DTR performs in Steelers/Browns. But overall, the 1/4 PM games seem pretty meh on paper. Hopefully there are a lot of down to the wire finishes. 

Would not have believed you before the trade deadline, but here we are.

• Like 1

Is this the easiest afc the Mahomes era  chiefs have had? I understand the actual playoff teams they beat in 2019 weren’t great but for right now who scares you?

The biggest rival right now would be the ravens. Do you trust Lamar and Harbaugh in a big playoff spot right now? 

Edited by CP3MVP

3 hours ago, CP3MVP said:

Is this the easiest afc the Mahomes era  chiefs have had? I understand the actual playoff teams they beat in 2019 weren’t great but for right now who scares you?

The biggest rival right now would be the ravens. Do you trust Lamar and Harbaugh in a big playoff spot right now? 

Why don't we trust John Harbaugh in the playoffs again? Does he not still have the most playoff wins ever on the road and/or with a team with fewer wins? Knocking him for not pulling it off with Tyler Huntley.

At this point the playoffs are still a long away, so hard to say what the field will look like.

11 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Why don't we trust John Harbaugh in the playoffs again? Does he not still have the most playoff wins ever on the road and/or with a team with fewer wins? Knocking him for not pulling it off with Tyler Huntley.

At this point the playoffs are still a long away, so hard to say what the field will look like.

His post season record post SB victory isn’t great from what I remember

- If the Buccaneers aren't walking the plank by the middle of the 4th quarter I'll be disappointed. 

- Texans need to beat the Cardinals even if Kyler Murray is back. 

- Go Chiefs.

- Slate looks very nice this week, especially when you see who has the BYE. Just sucks that the first game resulted in a devastating injury to a star QB.