Week #11 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I had Bryce Young as the best QB and BPA. That's why they don't pay me to do this.

After that game against Georgia, I had him way beyond Young. 

I didn’t think he was going to be this good so soon in the NFL though.

18 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

True pain is watching the Carolina Panthers and then looking at CJ Stroud's stat-sheet.  It is sending me into depression.

Bryce will be a good QB with a better coaching staff but goddamn CJ has a very live arm, elite accuracy and placement with his laser throws, not to mention he goes his progressions very well already AND he's 6'3 with decent mobility....this is like Portland taking Oden over Durant, lol I'm sorry man 

Edited by Plat2
  • Like 1

Just now, Plat2 said:

Bryce will be a good QB with a better coaching staff but goddamn CJ has a very live arm, with elite accuracy and placement with his laser throws, not to mention he goes his progressions very well already AND he's 6'3 with decent mobility....this is like Portland taking Oden over Durant, lol I'm sorry man 

Bowie over Jordan more like!

I think they are probably still safe to get a 1 or 2 seed if they lose this game given the 49ers and Eagles schedules moving forward, but I really don't think that this is a game Detroit wants to lose. I still maintain that home field in a game against a team like the 49ers is super important for Detroit