Week #11 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

On 11/16/2023 at 11:53 PM, 49ersfan said:

I think Vikings/Broncos & of course Eagles/Chiefs will be good matchups on SNF & MNF respectively

Β Cards/Texans could be an intriguing game with Murray starting. Lets see how DTR performs in Steelers/Browns. But overall, the 1/4 PM games seem pretty meh on paper. Hopefully there are a lot of down to the wire finishes.Β 

I’m a Chiefs fan this weekΒ 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, wackywabbit said:

Why don't we trust John Harbaugh in the playoffs again? Does he not still have the most playoff wins ever on the road and/or with a team with fewer wins? Knocking him for not pulling it off with Tyler Huntley.

At this point the playoffs are still a long away, so hard to say what the field will look like.

Because he hasn’t done S*** in the playoffs since the Obama administrationΒ 

17 hours ago, Chiefer said:

His post season record post SB victory isn’t great from what I remember

He hasn’t been to a conference title game since 2012. Those first 4 years in the playoffs are looking more like a fluke with a specific core group of players he inheritedΒ 

Edited by CP3MVP
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

He hasn’t been to a conference title game since 2012. Those first 4 years in the playoffs are looking more like a fluke with a specific core group of players he inheritedΒ 

Joe Flacco was money in the playoffs, particularly that SB year. Then was never able to get to that same level.Β