Game 11: Green Bay Packers (4-6) @ Detroit Lions (8-2)

Louis Friend

40 minutes ago, cp0k2 said:

Took my kids to their first Thanksgiving game. I don't think they're ever going to want to go to another one. 🤦‍♂️

Teaches them to be thankful for the actual good things in life IMO

"The Lions may be garbage but at least the Wings are looking up"

Edited by nagahide13

10 minutes ago, Lionized said:

The Lions are 8-3 everyone just needs to relax

I’m not burning the place down, but my obvious concerns on the season have been showcased prominently the last two weeks (lack of pass rush, not addressing the Dak in the offseason, glaring holes in the secondary, lack or WR production being ARSB, lack of adjustments).

Lions have very obvious deficiencies and Dan Campbell got in front of reporters and said ‘these are my guys’. That was the most baffling and deflating part of the whole day, and we saw an absolute joke of a halftime show. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I’m not burning the place down, but my obvious concerns on the season have been showcased prominently the last two weeks (lack of pass rush, not addressing the Dak in the offseason, glaring holes in the secondary, lack or WR production being ARSB, lack of adjustments).

Lions have very obvious deficiencies and Dan Campbell got in front of reporters and said ‘these are my guys’. That was the most baffling and deflating part of the whole day, and we saw an absolute joke of a halftime show. 

I mean I guess if you wanted to see all of Dolly Parton leaving little to the imagination I could see your issue. Dan put accountability on himself and didn’t put it on the guys which shows leadership. This is year one of them being a legitimate team. It could have taken another two years. The Lions are fine I think people got way too excited and thinking it’s Super Bowl or bust. The Lions trajectory is still going up. Even as good as Brad Holmes is he can’t fix everything at once. I will say the trade deadline left me scratching my head but he hasn’t done anything to not warrant the lions fans trust. 

• Like 1