Bears @ Bengals Game Day Thread

WindyCity

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

Trubisky is 25 for 32 right now. I think two drops, one was Howard in the beginning of the game and I think Sims was the other? I know he had at least one throw away, likely 2 though. THat is a hell of an efficient day.

Shaheen had the dropped TD also.

First game in a long time I have actually found myself clapping and cheering...for as much as Fox and co have to go at the end of the season and as bad as the Bengals were today it was awesome just seeing our team play well in all phases...much need glimps at what is possible for this team if we get the right coaches in place...Pace looks like a rockstar with the young guys he picked on offence stealing the show.

This was an important win because it will keep the press of the team's back. We've seen in the past couple of week coordinated attacks in the Tribute against Pace, Trubisky, and Fox. Of course, Fox is gone. But moving into next season with some momentum, and giving MItch a taste of winning, should benefit the team in the long term. 

3 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Guys this offense with a rookie qb a rookie te, 1 professional wr missing the best og in the league put up 32 points today.  We have to b one of the top jobs available

This was big for the coaching job. Trubisky looked legit.

He is taking steps every week. His numbers the last 2 weeks have been exceptional.

Didn't get to watch the game yet but I'm glad they came out with the W. Draft pick position be damned, wins are always better and it's not like they will save Fox's job at this point.

Heard the youngns looked good today. That's what I like to hear. The future isn't as bleak as some people think. 

7 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Didn't get to watch the game yet but I'm glad they came out with the W. Draft pick position be damned, wins are always better and it's not like they will save Fox's job at this point.

Heard the youngns looked good today. That's what I like to hear. The future isn't as bleak as some people think. 

Draft position be damned. This win give the organization much needed creditability to attract top free agents and coaches  

Archived