Week 13: Chiefs @ Packers Lead up - Big Big SNF Game Vs Mahomes and MaAuto

LLcheesehead12

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

At this point, I think anything other than a playoff appearance would be a massive disappointment.  Which is actually really impressive with how this season played out in the first half of the season.

Yeah. They very clearly look like they've turned a corner and now have likely just 1 game the rest of the way where they will probably be underdogs

Just now, LLcheesehead12 said:

The uncalled PI?  I get it was a bad look but so was the bad call against Owens.  If you're going to talk about bad officiating that should be included too.

Terry didn’t even bring that call up when he talked about poor officiating on the final drive.

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Yeah. They very clearly look like they've turned a corner and now have likely just 1 game the rest of the way where they will probably be underdogs

4 of their next 5 games are against teams with losing records, and their other game is Minnesota without Kirk Cousins.

Lol at talking about whether we’ll make the playoffs or not.

We’re currently in. With games against the Bears, Panthers, Giants and Buccaneers.

If we don’t make the playoffs, everything I said about Barry, LaFleur, Gute and Murphy will have been true.

• Like 1