Jake Garcia (expected to be ECU)
Austin Mack
Jordan McCloud
Diego Pavia
Drew Pyne
Will Rogers
Matt Sluka
Jeff Sims

I guess...are the only "notable" guys still out in the portal.

EDIT - Take Taulia off the list...

Edited by beekay414

8 hours ago, BigC421/ said:

Entitled to your opinion but stats don’t always tell the correct story. Obviously both defenses benefited from a lot of bad big 10 offenses but the eye ball test says Michigans D was significantly better than OSU it wasn’t really close.  OSU’s offense left them out to dry but OSU wanted that bowl game and took it seriously.  The defense looked soft as usual.  Washington would put up a 50 burger against that defense. Bama likely a good 40. They would not have given Penix or Milroe near the problems or pressure that Michigan did. 

Personally I think JTT mite be the most overated player in the country, Sawyer is woefully average.  They are edge setters.  There secondary doesn’t ever seem to play up to there supposed talent.  We disagree and that’s cool but I think Michigans defense is straight up better from front to back.  ( fyi Paige is coming back)?

I agree Tuimoloau is overrated and Sawyer has greatly underachieved.  But considering Sawyer had three sacks in the bowl game against a solid offensive line, maybe he will have a breakout season next year and Tuimoloau is poised to improve as well along with Tyliek Williams.  Average?  Well with the interior guys they have and the edge guys they are as good as any DL in the nation coming into next year.  Could argue Jackson the backup on Ohio State is more talented than any edge player on Michigan next year.  

And yes I see here Paige is returning, good for him and Michigan, he is easily the most talented DB they have outside of Johnson and him returning will help a lot.  What will not help is losing the what 14-15 players to the NFL draft?  Sure they could reload but it will not be that easy to a potentially new HC and DC and new QB, RB, OL etc...

It is nice to see the entire Arizona team is not just transferring to Washington because their HC left.  Hopefully most of them stay, Coleman transferred up there but so far that is it but could change.  They got some studs with McMillian potentially being a top 10 pick in the 2025 draft, and Fifita is a baller along with the secondary but I see Prysock has already put his name in the portal as well.

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

none of you have any ******* annoying it is to not be able to celebrate the demise of bama

Off topic, but why are Cadillac Williams and Zac Etheridge leaving Auburn?  It's weird given they both went to the school.  

Edited by Texansfan713

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Off topic, but why are Cadillac Williams and Zac Etheridge leaving Auburn?  It's weird given they both went to the school.  

i don’t know anything about etheridge and i only know a little bit more about cadillac, but i read last week that last summer jarquez hunter filmed himself having sex with a girl and the girl didn’t know about it. there was a school investigation, apparently hunter was suspended for the start of the year, and as his position coach, the school told cadillac to resign