Transfer Portal: '23-'24 Edition

BobbyPhil1781

The OSU WR train has left the building. Both Bryson Rodgers and Noah Rogers are in the portal. Very surprising isn't not older guys like Kojo Antwi or Kyion Grayes. Feel like this has to mean Emeka is coming back plus they say Carnell getting PT then with Jeremiah and Mylan coming in, that's a crowded room with a ton of talent. 

Bryson grew up an OSU fan so I'm sure that was hard for him. Hope they kill it elsewhere. 

10 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Be a backup or have other teams tamper and offer opportunities and money. Thats it anymore. 

And Noah really didn't want to come to OSU. I mean, he did, but he really wanted to stay home. He's already CBd to NC State lol. It's been a couple hours

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

I just realized both Dante Moore and Dillon Gabriel went to Oregon. How's that supposed to work?

Dante supposedly said he's willing to sit back and learn. Maybe he didn't like being thrust into everything as a true freshman? Have to appreciate the attitude like that from such a high profiled recruit.

• Like 1

Bama starting C Seth McLaughlin entered the portal yesterday and is already at OSU. Will Howard is already following him on IG as well so I think we can see where this is headed. Supposedly he's only given up 1 sack in 2 years but that snapping of the ball thing sure looked like an issue. Good thing we need G help also. This could turn out to be a nice pickup for OSU.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Malachi Nelson expected to land at Boise State

I just find this so strange. Is dude a headcase? How do you go from the top QB recruit in the country to Boise St? I'm not shaming BSU is any way here but to consider them a top tier program just isn't true. I would think a place like Kansas or NC State or even Wake as a bigger program but I guess I don't know ****

38 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I just find this so strange. Is dude a headcase? How do you go from the top QB recruit in the country to Boise St? I'm not shaming BSU is any way here but to consider them a top tier program just isn't true. I would think a place like Kansas or NC State or even Wake as a bigger program but I guess I don't know ****

Connection with a coach on the staff. Bush Hamdan started recruiting him as a 7th grader. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Connection with a coach on the staff. Bush Hamdan started recruiting him as a 7th grader. 

That makes sense but who didn't recruit this kid back then? But yeah, go where you've got the connection. Good for him though and good for Boise! Look forward to seeing him play.