Thursday Night "Football": America's Team vs. Dallas Cowboys

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 minutes ago, Soko said:

If I never hear “yeaaaah here we gooooo” again, it’ll be way too soon.

By far the most annoying cadence I can remember.

Guess I'm the only one who thinks it's funny.. The cheese stands alone :) 

• Like 1

Seahawks have some shiny and fun skill position guys but are a sneaky terrible football team. Got by on smoke and mirrors last year and an easy schedule to start this year, but they aren't really good at anything other than praying for big plays from KW3, Metcalf, or Lockett. Putrid in the trenches. Can't tackle. Can't cover either, despite how much they've invested in the secondary. They're in much bigger need of a reset than I think they're willing to acknowledge. 

Just now, SalvadorsDeli said:

Seahawks have some shiny and fun skill position guys but are a sneaky terrible football team. Got by on smoke and mirrors last year and an easy schedule to start this year, but they aren't really good at anything other than praying for big plays from KW3, Metcalf, or Lockett. Putrid in the trenches. Can't tackle. Can't cover either, despite how much they've invested in the secondary. They're in much bigger need of a reset than I think they're willing to acknowledge. 

yea, if they were actually good the Cowboys would have no chance.

5 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

They're a middling team, like a bunch of others.