Week #13 General 🏈 Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

3 minutes ago, game3525 said:

Bill is dogwalking Kellen Moore. If NE had a competent QB, we would be down 20.Β 

Fire everyone.Β 

Moore was a terrible hire and Chargers deserve this season their having.

I said the Cowboys offense would take off as soon as Moore left many times. I NEVER understood the praise for him. His scheme is vanilla as I’ve seen. If you can even call it a real scheme. Moore reminds me of someone just picking plays random at Madden, and mostly the same stuff.Β 

1 minute ago, minutemancl said:

Investigate the Patriots. Seriously. This is as bad as I've ever seen an intentional tank job.Β 

You mean Bailey Zappe isn’t a franchise quarterback? Hoping to add him to the list of legends the Chargers have beat this year.Β 

What is that graphic they showed for rookie tight ends in the Lions game? They showed the stats for some rookie TE who played for the Eagles in like the 60s or something. What does that have to do with anything? Ditka had over 1000 yards and 12 touchdowns as a rookie, and Kyle Pitts had 1000 yards as a rookie as well. What the hell do that guys numbers matter?Β