Week #13 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

TecmoSuperJoe

1 minute ago, Tank4Drake said:

Moore was a terrible hire and Chargers deserve this season their having.

I said the Cowboys offense would take off as soon as Moore left many times. I NEVER understood the praise for him. His scheme is vanilla as Iโ€™ve seen. If you can even call it a real scheme. Moore reminds me of someone just picking plays random at Madden, and mostly the same stuff.ย 

The two good things he has done is move Keenan around and get Herbert to take more deep shots, but I could have done that. There is no rhythm to his play-calling. He just calls plays.ย ย 

****, I miss Norv.ย 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leoric said:

You mean Bailey Zappe isnโ€™t a franchise quarterback? Hoping to add him to the list of legends the Chargers have beat this year.ย 

These offensive play calls by the Patriots are purposely bad, as are the 4th down decisions, and you can't convince me otherwise.ย 

Tomlin and the FO have been mismanaging the QB position for years. Ben had no business playing those final two years, he had NO arm, literally no arm at all. Then Pickett, a horrible draft pick and obvious 3rd Rounder picked in the 1st. A signing of one of the most historic busts of our time in Mitch Trubisky.ย 

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

The two good things he has done is move Keenan around and get Herbert to take more deep shots, but I could have done that. There is no rhythm to his play-calling. He just calls plays.ย ย 

****, I miss Norv.ย 

Exactly, just a dude picking stuff at random. Itโ€™s not even a real scheme.ย 

2 minutes ago, game3525 said:

****, I miss Norv.ย 

I mean not having 3 receivers routed to be 5 yards apart from eachother so one defensive guy can cover them all is โ€œsomeโ€ improvement.ย