Greatest single game performances of all time?

adamq

Ill just keep it simple in terms of no player has ever done this in NFL history.

Kyren Williams against the Cards had 143yds rushing, 6 catches for 61yds receiving and 2 receiving tds. Again no player in NFL history has ever done this in a game. And what is crazy is this was Kyren first game back from injury. His last game he played when he got hurt was the Cards. He had 158yds rushing and 1 td. So technically his last two games before the Browns was against the Cards had he had a total of 301yds rushing with 1 rushing td and 6 catches for 61yds receiving and 2 receiving tds. Its safe to say the Cards can stop Kyren lol. 

1 hour ago, stl4life07 said:

Ill just keep it simple in terms of no player has ever done this in NFL history.

Kyren Williams against the Cards had 143yds rushing, 6 catches for 61yds receiving and 2 receiving tds.

I don't get it. Because it was 2 receiving TDs? Plenty of players have had 200+ yards and 2 TDs.

• Like 9

45 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I don't get it. Because it was 2 receiving TDs? Plenty of players have had 200+ yards and 2 TDs.

I was shocked to find out too but apparently nobody has had 143yds rushing, 6 catches, 61yds receiving and 2 receiving tds. Only 3 other players only had at least 140yds rushing, 60yds receiving, and 2 receiving tds. So the 6 catches made Kyren make history.

Since we are just doing obscure stats and not "greatest performances of all time". I would like to change my initial post of Alvin Kamara having 6 rushing touchdowns on Christmas to Taysom Hill going 2/2 passing for 8 yards, 5 carries for 18 yards, and 1 catch for 19 yards. This has never been done before in the history of the league (on Christmas). 

• Like 6

For the Falcons:

6 sacks from Adrian Clayborn

300 yard receiving for Julio on 503 yards passing, 4 TDs from Matt Ryan in the same game

Matt Ryan in the 2016 NFC Championship game vs the Packers (27/38, 392 yards, 4 TDs, 3 carries, 23 yards, 1 TD)

• Like 1

I didn't watch it as it happened, but since only offensive players are being mentioned, I'll show love to Derrick Thomas.  7 sacks in a game is ridiculous.  And he came super close to an 8th one at the end.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WIijeg0V1A

It is a record that maybe could be matched but probably won't ever be broken.

• Like 4

On 12/6/2023 at 5:56 PM, Steelersfan43 said:

Michael Vick in 2010 vs redskins on MNF and Roethlisberger in 2014 vs colts deserve to be mentionned

Ill never forget that game. I was winning by 45+ points in fantasy against my college roomate and was talking smack to him the whole night. All he had left was Mike Vick and I lost because Vick went for 49 fantasy points and I ended up losing by 2 or 3

Edited by AkronsWitness