Sunday Night Football: Ravens at Steelers

titans0021

1 minute ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Naaaah, NBA and basketball in general is where it's at. Predict it over takes soccer internationally in another 20-30 years.

The NBA is growing on me, but barring a natural disaster wiping out all the soccer stadiums in the world, that sport isn't getting passed internationally anytime that soon.

Antonio Brown has an outside chance at 2,000 Yards this season...

He currently sits at 1,509 Yards with 3 games to go... Would need to average 163 YPG for the last 3. Doable considering the Pats will blow us out next week and he has the Browns in Week 17.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

He currently sits at 1,509 Yards with 3 games to go... Would need to average 163 YPG for the last 3. Doable considering the Pats will blow us out next week and he has the Browns in Week 17.

Will he even play in Week 17?

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He fumbled the ball out of bounds. It's not like it's a common play. The officials need to tell them what's going on. It's stupid. It deprives the fans of getting to see a final play.

If he hadnt fumbled out of bounds, it wouldve been over anyway.    

If you let players fumble out of bounds to stop the clock in those situations, I dont think I have to explain the issues with that.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

I want to see him get the record. Sucks that even with a 2000 yard receiving season a wideout can't even sniff MVP. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

Basketball has all the same issues with the refs and no parity.

Eh, the pace of the game mitigates a lot of that, imo. With that said, even with a lack of parity, it's actually fun to root for super teams in the NBA. And beyond that, it's much easier to follow individual stars and root for them as compared to any other sport, with the exception of maybe soccer.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

If he hadnt fumbled out of bounds, it wouldve been over anyway.    

If you let players fumble out of bounds to stop the clock in those situations, I dont think I have to explain the issues with that.

Dude, don't waste my time with an argument nobody is making. What I told you is that they should let the team know that the clock is going to start.

Archived