Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

2 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

There is no trap game here. The Packers many 1st and 2nd year players will be thinking of being in NYG stadium with a hostile crowd and facing a heavy blitzing defense, with one of the leagues best running backs on offense, while knowing their own run defense hasn't exactly been good. They will be trying not to repeat mistakes and not get penalties, while trying to diagnose what the Giants are trying to do. They have more than enough to be thinking of, than to let complacency rule.

Lose, yes they might, but not because they got complacent.

Getting out of this game healthy is crucial bcuz that turf is brutal. 

2 hours ago, Norm said:

Lol it's really not THAT amazing. It was a cheapo one anyways, the TV we had out there was going bad and getting weird lines and this wasn't much more than smaller ones. She's a cowboys fan so we watched that one last night and it was pretty sweet though. I need to mess with the colors though I think, it just feels off at the moment

Look up the calibration settings for your model.  Tweekmytv might have the settings.  Otherwise just google your model and look for reviews.  Rtings Cnet etc...Got me a 65" Panasonic Plasma VT60.  It's all about the blacks.  Wanted the 77" OLED but won't fit in my living room.  3D is pretty cool wish they would bring it back.  Got the calibrations settings on the forums picture is beautiful.  85 is a fricken monster don't think I've ever seen one that big in person.  Must be like a movie theater.  

One other thing about the LED's got to adjust the motion smoother.  Otherwise get that soap opera effect.  Probably have to dial it down or turn it off.  I'd start with the Cinema setting or Movie whatever they call it on your set probably has the closest accurate color settings and go from there. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I'm debating whether or not I should turn on the Peyton and Eli cast tonight, even if Eli might be partial to his old team

Aren't they trying to do both games at the same time? Might only be getting half the coverage you normally would.

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Look up the calibration settings for your model.  Tweekmytv might have the settings.  Otherwise just google your model and look for reviews.  Rtings Cnet etc...Got me a 65" Panasonic Plasma VT60.  It's all about the blacks.  Wanted the 77" OLED but won't fit in my living room.  3D is pretty cool wish they would bring it back.  Got the calibrations settings on the forums picture is beautiful.  85 is a fricken monster don't think I've ever seen one that big in person.  Must be like a movie theater.  

One other thing about the LED's got to adjust the motion smoother.  Otherwise get that soap opera effect.  Probably have to dial it down or turn it off.  I'd start with the Cinema setting or Movie whatever they call it on your set probably has the closest accurate color settings and go from there. 

Thanks, I'll do that. I've done that kind of stuff before but it's been a while and I never know if I actually make it any better anyways lol