Week 14: MNF Packers @ Giants Leadup - Beware A Trap Game Or Surprise Fight

LLcheesehead12

7 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

?

What did he do? He dropped one that forced him way out of bounds, and the CB got a PD against Love on a throw to him.  

He did pull a Watson and wait for the ball to come to him in the endzone.  Should’ve been a better throw but Toure didn’t exactly try to go get it. 

Just now, thrILL! said:

He did pull a Watson and wait for the ball to come to him in the endzone.  Should’ve been a better throw but Toure didn’t exactly try to go get it. 

Wasn't exactly a floater that time. That was supposed to be a dart that is caught mid-streak.

5 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Yeah .. I want the receivers to fight for the ball instead of waiting around for a DB to deflect it away.  Go up and get it .. maybe they catch it .. maybe they get a PI.  I hate soft play. 

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Hats off to Malik Heath on the late TD grab though.  That was awesome.  

We need to all chip in $10 for a jacuzzi for Christian Watson so he can be on the field and change this offense. 

Should probably pay for his weekly hot yoga membership tbqh

1 minute ago, thrILL! said:

Patrick Taylor can’t run out of bounds like Derek Zoolander can’t turn left. 
lol WTF is his deal?  Twice last week and tonight’s was worse than both of those combined.

I actually wish he would have either taken it hard upfield, either toward the sideline or the middle.  It didn't really matter.  But he hesitated which pretty much stopped him in his tracks.  We had 2 time outs left, it was fine, but he could have squeezed more yardage there.

2 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Patrick Taylor can’t run out of bounds like Derek Zoolander can’t turn left. 
lol WTF is his deal?  Twice last week and tonight’s was worse than both of those combined.

Last week made sense from the perspective of bleeding the game clock. This one was a brainfart though. Oh well, if that's the worst thing I can see from a guy who's shown up for a second chance a nearly wholly different RB than before...