Eagles fear QB Carson Wentz suffered torn ACL

deltarich87

24 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

In juries to lower ligaments have spiked since field turf became widely used.  It is vary soft to fall on, but also unstable.  I won't let the kids I coach in track run much on it.  Saw a kid from another team tear an ACL running wind sprints before a race on it

The Coliseum is a grass field and it didn't happen running he was actually flying when it happened.

12 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This happens in every stadium. Morons get drunk and do moronic things. Saints fans started a wave during an opponents injury timeout once. Didn’t Big Ben get something thrown at him when he was leaving a game on the cart once?

Dont know where highlighting it gets us other than into confrontations, but I understand your frustration. Sorry man.

Just now, tab said:

you can tear an acl and walk around. Watson played a whole game with a torn acl in college

I think it was Ronnie Brown with Miami that tore his ACL making a tackle on an INT back in 2007-ish.

He was having a great season up until then and when he got hurt, he was walking off the field like he was at the mall. I only remember this because he was kicking *** for my fantasy team and was relieved when it looked like he was walking fine. 

1 minute ago, Gmen said:

Wentz seems like a genuinely good guy.  Feel bad for him.  But he plays recklessly.  This isn’t the first time he’s been completely walloped 

You hate to neuter how a player plays especially when it's a big part of his attitude and success but if you want to be around long enough to have a good career, you gotta learn to not take the hits. Live to play another down/quarter/game.

If I'm the coaching staff, I'm explaining/demanding that he has to avoid the contact. 

4 minutes ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

You hate to neuter how a player plays especially when it's a big part of his attitude and success but if you want to be around long enough to have a good career, you gotta learn to not take the hits. Live to play another down/quarter/game.

If I'm the coaching staff, I'm explaining/demanding that he has to avoid the contact. 

See how Big Ben is now compared to a few years ago?  That's not how anyone wants Wentz to be at age 28.  :(

Archived