Week #16 General ๐Ÿˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

20 hours ago, Mr.UFO said:

Dallas at Miami is a "something's got to give game". The Cowboys aren't good on the road, and the Dolphins can't beat a team with a winning record.

It will tell us a lot. Both of these teams have looked like juggernauts and frauds throughout the season. Could blow out a title contender, but then the next week look like garbage.

I think Dallas has looked like garbage less this season.ย 

2 hours ago, candyman93 said:

ย 

Pretty sure this one precludes a loss - Cleveland is a better team than Tennessee, there will be no epic Oilers collapse this time.

This being said? If DeMeco Ryans can keep his team 2-0 and in a playoff run without his two best players (Stroud and Will Anderson, who will miss his 2nd straight game with a high ankle sprain) then you need to give Ryans Coach of the Year.ย 

51 minutes ago, BetterCallSaul said:

It will tell us a lot. Both of these teams have looked like juggernauts and frauds throughout the season. Could blow out a title contender, but then the next week look like garbage.

I think Dallas has looked like garbage less this season.ย 

The cowboys are maybe the best team in the NFL(with the 49ers) when they are at home....Their road woes is a major issues for them

24 minutes ago, ET80 said:

This being said? If DeMeco Ryans can keep his team 2-0 and in a playoff run without his two best players (Stroud and Will Anderson, who will miss his 2nd straight game with a high ankle sprain) then you need to give Ryans Coach of the Year.

What about Stefanski? I am starting at RT for us this week. We have two UDFAโ€™s at S, Denzel Ward has missed a ton of time, best interior rusher (Hurst) out, Ogbonnaya out, who has been awesome, Conklin, Wills, Dawand, and Pocic out. Chubb out. Watson out.

The fact that the Browns have had this type of season is a miracle. I feel like if we are giving guys credit for dragging a team to relevancy this year, it goes to Stefanski.ย 
ย 

I personally think it should go to Shane Steichen. Indyโ€™s roster is not good.ย