QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, Rich7sena said:

I have a feeling the Raiders are angling for Dak. If I'm the Cowboys, and it seems clear that an extension is not going to happen, it makes more sense to trade him before the start of the 2024 season. Otherwise, they get nothing but maybe a compensatory pick.

Agreed with Dak. Unless Dallas win the Super Bowl he is available. I think Dak, Goff and Cousins could all be available next season. 

I see what we did with our draft. We supported the rest of the team so when a REAL QB gets here or if we have one, they’ll be in position to succeed. 

I could see Dak as an option and frankly wouldn’t be a bad one. 

Goff will most likely get an extension and Cousins will be with the Falcons at least for 2 years. Way to much money tied into him.

One thing that is clear is they cannot kick the QB can down the road anymore. Either AOC shows he can be a competent QB or you finally go active in getting one. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/28/2024 at 8:48 AM, agarcia34 said:

I could see Dak as an option and frankly wouldn’t be a bad one. 

Goff will most likely get an extension and Cousins will be with the Falcons at least for 2 years. Way to much money tied into him.

One thing that is clear is they cannot kick the QB can down the road anymore. Either AOC shows he can be a competent QB or you finally go active in getting one. 

Fields, DaK, Tua could all hit free agency next year 

18 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Fields, DaK, Tua could all hit free agency next year 

Nobody wants Fields. He sucks. 

Dak would be alright, but he's going to be EXPENSIVE. And he's had some rosters and coaching we haven't seen in silver and black in like 20 years, and he still can't get it done. I wouldn't hate having him, but he really just wouldn't move the needle for me much, considering his price tag. 

Tua isn't getting out of Miami unless they're in position for a franchise QB replacement. He's also likely to be expensive, and...for what? He's benefitting greatly from their HC and their playmakers all running like sub 4.4's. Stephen Hawking could QB that Dolphins team to 7 wins running nothing but shotgun snaps. 

I'd take Dak over Tua all day, and even then I'm hesitant. Fields, I wouldn't even waste a roster spot on. He seems useless on and off the field. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Nobody wants Fields. He sucks. 

Dak would be alright, but he's going to be EXPENSIVE. And he's had some rosters and coaching we haven't seen in silver and black in like 20 years, and he still can't get it done. I wouldn't hate having him, but he really just wouldn't move the needle for me much, considering his price tag. 

Tua isn't getting out of Miami unless they're in position for a franchise QB replacement. He's also likely to be expensive, and...for what? He's benefitting greatly from their HC and their playmakers all running like sub 4.4's. Stephen Hawking could QB that Dolphins team to 7 wins running nothing but shotgun snaps. 

I'd take Dak over Tua all day, and even then I'm hesitant. Fields, I wouldn't even waste a roster spot on. He seems useless on and off the field. 

Stop projecting! I'm not reading all that. You’re a fool for trying to be offensive  towards me. I want to draft a QB in 2025 in Minshew doesn't step up 

Edited by Humble_Beast

27 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I dont care about your opinion. I'm not reading all that. Your a fool for trying to be offensive  towards me. I want to draft a QB in 2025 in Minshew doesn't step up 

Ok? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

Ok? 

I like how he fires insults at everybody that dont agree with his take then when you fire back, you'll get the warning. It's always the retaliator who gets the flag. Like where were you offensive? Lol

1 hour ago, raidr4life said:

I like how he fires insults at everybody that dont agree with his take then when you fire back, you'll get the warning. It's always the retaliator who gets the flag. Like where were you offensive? Lol

I just don't understand what he finds "offensive"? Lol. 

Fields sucks? 

I think Dak would be expensive and would hesitate signing him, but I'd be open to it? 

Tua wouldn't be worth his asking price because he's surrounded by immense talent that won't be easily replicated elsewhere? 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

He’s still holding out hope we ink Tannehill to like a four year deal probably. 

In 2024, I never thought I'd be saying I'd honestly offer Joe Flacco 2x the money I'd offer Tannehill.....

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Stop projecting! I'm not reading all that. You’re a fool for trying to be offensive  towards me. I want to draft a QB in 2025 in Minshew doesn't step up 

Such an unintentionally hilarious poster.

• Like 4

20 hours ago, raidr4life said:

This?....lol

Here we are hoping teams move on from their QB's because we currently have two below average ones on the roster who will ultimatly hold this team back  Hard pas on Dak, if he cant get it done with the Cowboys roster he certainly won't with us and he will cost a ton.  It's also highly unlikely Dallas moves on from him. 

Tua is a below average QB being propped up by great coaching/schemes and elite talent at the WR position.  The Phins have had an underrated D as well. Hard pass but if I was the Phins Gm I would dangle him out there for a potential trade.  If some desperate GM was willing to part with multiple 1's, I would do it.  

We need to draft a QB and that player needs to be a stud.  That is how we become a serious contender.    That is the only way.... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Here we are hoping teams move on from their QB's because we currently have two below average ones on the roster who will ultimatly hold this team back  Hard pas on Dak, if he cant get it done with the Cowboys roster he certainly won't with us and he will cost a ton.  It's also highly unlikely Dallas moves on from him. 

Tua is a below average QB being propped up by great coaching/schemes and elite talent at the WR position.  The Phins have had an underrated D as well. Hard pass but if I was the Phins Gm I would dangle him out there for a potential trade.  If some desperate GM was willing to part with multiple 1's, I would do it.  

We need to draft a QB and that player needs to be a stud.  That is how we become a serious contender.    That is the only way.... 

Spot on. 

Add in Fields.....which literally nobody except the most QB depleted roster in the league wanted.