QB Options 2024

Humble_Beast

36 minutes ago, Darbsk said:

Gotta be honest and say I thought Pratt had some potential when I watched him. I don’t think he could be any more than a league average starter at best and more likely a backup but you don’t like him at all?

No. Career backup. Limited arm talent, struggles on throws outside. Doesn't play with a lot of anticipation. 

Raiders have a developmental prospect in AOC. No need to collect another one. Not enough camp reps to go around. If you're not drafting your starter, then you're wasting a pick on a QB imo. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, big_palooka said:

No. Career backup. Limited arm talent, struggles on throws outside. Doesn't play with a lot of anticipation. 

Raiders have a developmental prospect in AOC. No need to collect another one. Not enough camp reps to go around. If you're not drafting your starter, then you're wasting a pick on a QB imo. 

That’s fair. I agree that we have a development guy so if you’re going to draft a QB he has to have something special to develop as a starter.

9 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm so sad that we're really rolling with Minshew/AOC

Little *** Boy and the Mustache Man doesn't get you ready for the record setting pass offense we're obviously building under AP and Getsy?

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

We're really going to draft Rattler today, aren't we?

I can already see it coming... I was thinking what would universally piss this forum off the most. Bowers divides the forum, Rattler brings it together.

10 hours ago, NYRaider said:

I'm so sad that we're really rolling with Minshew/AOC

lol youve been pushing this for years... its easy to find a QB remember. 
AOC beat out your boy in a fair fight, surprised your not more pumped about that.

A 4th round rookie beat out your GOAT

2 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

lol youve been pushing this for years... its easy to find a QB remember. 
AOC beat out your boy in a fair fight, surprised your not more pumped about that.

A 4th round rookie beat out your GOAT

Jimmy G led a team to a Super Bowl bud

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

and AOC beat him out! earned a start, and out played him. 
How does that not pump you up?

Remember, Jimmy led a team to a superbowl.... and AOC looks better than him

12 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We must have 2 very different definitions of this term. Because I watched most of those 49er games and I didn't see Jimmy leading anything. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NickButera said:

We must have 2 very different definitions of this term. Because I watched most of those 49er games and I didn't see Jimmy leading anything. 

To be fair, I saw him leading his WRs by 10 yards and nearly getting them Jane Mansfielded by defenders. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

I can already see it coming... I was thinking what would universally piss this forum off the most. Bowers divides the forum, Rattler brings it together.

😂 true

8 hours ago, #1RAIDER FAN said:

Rattler a 3rd/4th rounder, I wouldn't be surprised