Week 17 Packers @ Vikings - The Win-win Scenario

LLcheesehead12

Just now, Scoremore said:

I'm writing off Stokes.  Time to move on from him.  Just can't stay on the field.  At all.  Watson does need to get his hammy figured out.  Stud when healthy but again never sees the field.  Sucks just sucks. Hoping Watson can go next week. 

I can agree on Stokes depending where we are on the contract. I am not quitting on Watson nor am I saying you are. All the flashes we saw with the WRs could be ever more bright if he could be a part of it.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

Let's hope the Vikings just embrace the tank and don't put Mullens in. He's not great but he's a lot better than this guy.

Don't want to see Mullens.  He could hurt us.  Packers need to keep the foot on the gas.  No 3 and outs.  Got to keep scoring points.  Game is not over.  Carlson has to stop missing XP's.  That could come back to bite us in the arse on of these days.  Rookie kicker got to expect some ups and downs.  Hopefully he'll be improved next year. 

5 minutes ago, MacReady said:

I’m going to quit football if this whoever QB and Fields gets Barry his job back next year.

genuine question, how many playoff games with a good defensive performance keeps his job?

If we win the SB playing good defense throughout, he's obviously back.

If we lose the SB? (regardless of good or bad defense?)

If we lose the NFCCG? Divisional?

what's the worst-case scenario you can genuinely see him coming back?

1 minute ago, Toddfather said:

I can agree on Stokes depending where we are on the contract. I am not quitting on Watson nor am I saying you are. All the flashes we saw with the WRs could be ever more bright if he could be a part of it.

Bring Stokes back, but my all means add another qualified CB or two to the mix.  He's going to have to get healthy and earn his keep. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Lets see which players can rise up in a spot light game.  

Certainly Love.

Check

Need Walker, Jenkins and Myers to control the LOS.

Check

Reed and jones to be playmakers

Check

Gary, Clark, Walker need big games 

2nd half is all theirs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

The broadcast crew calling for Nick Mullens like they have money on this game. Shameless 

Pretty obvious call really.  We'll see if he goes in the second half.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.  Also wouldn't surprise me if he tears through our D.  This game is far from over.  Glad we have a decent lead.  Still hitting the nog and the xanax kicking in.  Easy to be calm with a lead.  Left a lot of points on the field that first half.  

1 minute ago, Isherwood said:

The broadcast crew calling for Nick Mullens like they have money on this game. Shameless 

Eh I think it's just more like Hall just stinks so bad it's blatantly obvious he won't give them anything.

2 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Don't want to see Mullens.  He could hurt us.

Nah he sucks and it's too late anyway.  But ****, we don't need Barry being made to look good by a JV do nothing QB anyway.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Bring Stokes back, but my all means add another qualified CB or two to the mix.  He's going to have to get healthy and earn his keep. 

I agree have to bring him back.  Unless someone offered a 4th or higher than I'd ship him out.  Not likely.  Bring him into camp if he can't stay healthy cut him.