Brett Hundley, his career moving forward

SpanosPayYourRent

I’m going to think of some teams that might want to or will land Hundley next season

Packers- just keeping him on the team

Patriots- Perfect stop for Hundley to learn from Belicheck and Brady

Giants- to end Manning’s streak again, jk he’s actually kind of getting old.

Broncos-they really need a QB and Siemian not working

Cardinals- Carson palmer is injury prone and is about to retire.

Saints- Drew might not leave now because of the Super Bowl chance he has but they might just replace him.

Bills- they cant figure nothing out

49ers- 1 they need a QB 2 I feel like he really fits there scheme and if I had to guess I would think he would come here

1 minute ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

And yet the browns still can’t beat them? Time rethink the browns as individuals 

It was vs TB, who are equally as dire. So many trash teams this year. But yeah, I don't think Hundley is good enough for even a backup. A third-string QB, I'd say. 

41 minutes ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

I’m going to think of some teams that might want to or will land Hundley next season

Saints- Drew might not leave now because of the Super Bowl chance he has but they might just replace him.

49ers- 1 they need a QB 2 I feel like he really fits there scheme and if I had to guess I would think he would come here

Saints aren't replacing Brees for Brett Hundley.  It's just not gonna happen.  Brees arm would have to completely separate from his body.  

Which I suppose is a real possibility at this point.

1 hour ago, SpanosPayYourRent said:

No one will ever want Brett Hundley as a starting QB...did I say ever?  Ever.  The Bills would probably rather have EJ Manuel back than ever consider Hundley.   

46 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's not any good. I'd say that he kicks around the league a couple of more years, and then he's probably done. I really don't see him sticking around as a long term backup

Huh? I'd take him any day over Drew Stanton, Dan Orlovsky, Mark Sanchez, Ryan Mallett, Josh Johnson, Kellen Clemens, etc... Those guys all had long careers

Hundley will be in this league awhile as a backup, he's got some pretty good tools, if he gets his ability to get through progressions down he could be a decent spot starter too.

Hundley is clearly back up caliber at best.. He's a genuinely likeable guy, but he can't play, in fact I think the Packers organization owes their fans an explanation as to why they didn't at least entertain the idea of bringing in someone else.  They are very fortunate to still be in the playoff hunt.

I don't see any team going out of their way to bring him in, even as a backup, honestly...

34 minutes ago, frenchie said:

Hundley is clearly back up caliber at best.. He's a genuinely likeable guy, but he can't play, in fact I think the Packers organization owes their fans an explanation as to why they didn't at least entertain the idea of bringing in someone else.  They are very fortunate to still be in the playoff hunt.

I don't see any team going out of their way to bring him in, even as a backup, honestly...

agreed

Archived