2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

You’re the weirdo you pathetic woman. Any one who don’t agree with you is a name. Women behavior 

lol... say the person who has frequent manic episodes when people don't agree. Maybe take a couple deep breaths and check back in with yourself. 

Ans sorry your football takes are trash. Don't take things to seriously. You come in here talking nonsense, you're going to get checked. Grow thicker skin kid.

Edited by big_palooka
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

You’re the weirdo you pathetic woman. Any one who don’t agree with you is a name. Women behavior 

For the record, he said hyping up muse was weird,  didn't call you weird directly HB. smdh

• Like 1

Look, I'm not a huge fan of AOC and Minshew.......

But trading that to sign Ryan Tannehill and giving up a 5th rounder for Dallas' practice squad QB is pure insanity. 

We're a better QB room by not having Tannehill and Lance. 

• Like 6

6 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Look, I'm not a huge fan of AOC and Minshew.......

But trading that to sign Ryan Tannehill and giving up a 5th rounder for Dallas' practice squad QB is pure insanity. 

We're a better QB room by not having Tannehill and Lance. 

Regarding the QB situation we're all in the same page, I think. Nobody expected that either one of the QBs we have right now will turn out to be a superstar.

The most optimistic ones in here say that they hope AOC takes a leap this year or that Minshew never had the weapons he has now. But again that just hoping.

And signing Tannehill or trading for Lance would be a lateral move. We would still have to hope that either Tannehill's got a "Comeback" season or Lance finally break out. 

Shanahan let Lance go for a 4th round Pick. That's all you need to know about him, If you think about what the niners invested in him and who their QB is now. And Tannehill already got his "Comeback of the year" season.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Styrian Raider said:

Shanahan let Lance go for a 4th round Pick. That's all you need to know about him

And it's not like the Niners needed the pick, considering they create supplemental 3rd and 4th rounders hand over fist every year. 

They bailed hard and fast on Lance, and likely would've cut him if no sucker came to the table with a trade offer. 

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I'm still a little bummed we didn't give up a 5th/6th for Fields, though him and Getsy wouldn't mesh at all. I'm still not entirely sold on Getsy, but I'll hope it was the Bear's dysfunction and not him.

The fact nobody wanted Fields speaks volumes about how he's viewed around the league. He just doesn't process or see the field well. And that often times isn't coachable. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

The fact nobody wanted Fields speaks volumes about how he's viewed around the league. He just doesn't process or see the field well. And that often times isn't coachable. 

Tbf the league isn't always right. He is a great athlete/improvisor who played under some very dysfunctional coaches. Obviously I could whiff on this one but I thought it would be worth a shot to bring in a guy like him for cheap to compete with AOC. After the fact it would be better if he sucked and I was wrong.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Tbf the league isn't always right. He is a great athlete/improvisor who played under some very dysfunctional coaches. Obviously I could whiff on this one but I thought it would be worth a shot to bring in a guy like him for cheap to compete with AOC. After the fact it would be better if he sucked and I was wrong.

I don't fault that logic. When your alternative is AOC, then grab any potential option you can. But the QB needs to catch up to the athlete. He doesn't have it between the ears

And we hope his coaches were not the dysfunctional ones, because that would suck for the Raiders.  

• Like 2