2018 Draft Thread I

Forge

Yeah, both Guice and Barkley are great, but both seem like they'll be first round picks, and I'm not sure we'll need to go that way for RB. But I would like either on the 49ers if they experience Dalvin Cook-esque falls to the 2nd. Obviously depends on what we find this year in our young backs and receivers. 

That's unfortunate, I really liked Francois.

UCLA getting destroyed right now by A&M but I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Rosen. Has had heat in his face all game and very little help from his WRs or running game but the dude is hanging tough in the pocket, making his reads, going through progressions and making good throws when he can. Most impressive part is for all the rumors of him being a poor teammate and not well liked he's not blaming anyone or going off on the sideline. He hasn't quit on his team or hanging his head. UCLA might very well get blown out in the second half but if Rosen comes out continuing to throw punches so to speak when he can I think this game can be a win for him amongst the scouting world.

Side note, Trayveon Williams the RB for A&M is straight lightening, that kid is impressive.

45 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

That's unfortunate, I really liked Francois.

UCLA getting destroyed right now by A&M but I'm really liking what I'm seeing from Rosen. Has had heat in his face all game and very little help from his WRs or running game but the dude is hanging tough in the pocket, making his reads, going through progressions and making good throws when he can. Most impressive part is for all the rumors of him being a poor teammate and not well liked he's not blaming anyone or going off on the sideline. He hasn't quit on his team or hanging his head. UCLA might very well get blown out in the second half but if Rosen comes out continuing to throw punches so to speak when he can I think this game can be a win for him amongst the scouting world.

Side note, Trayveon Williams the RB for A&M is straight lightening, that kid is impressive.

Gonna be hard to tell how good Rosen  can be if he spends the whole saeason on his butt like he is today.  The last series before the half he had his first pass knocked down at the line and then he was hit - hard, on the next three downs.  Pretty much been happening all game.  Also, he limped off badly so I hope he is well.

Archived