Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

29 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Ford, Dillon are out .. Deguara is doubtful.  Just about everyone else is good to go.

The healthiest we've been all year then. Basically, no starters are out of real value. No excuses. 

6 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Likely no Jaylon Johnson is significant. 

Gordon, Herbert, Patrick were all downgraded throughout the week, so they could be true questionables as well.

With Mooney out, does that mean Preston Island is not needed?  Or will he follow EQ around all day?

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

With Mooney out, does that mean Preston Island is not needed?  Or will he follow EQ around all day?

I had to look up who's next after Mooney... the third leading WR is Tyler Scott with 153 receiving yards in 16 games played. After him it's Claypool with 51 yards lol

15 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

I had to look up who's next after Mooney... the third leading WR is Tyler Scott with 153 receiving yards in 16 games played. After him it's Claypool with 51 yards lol

Not having Mooney takes away some speed, but Tyler Scott has been coming on of late .. smaller guy that can fly.  

Jaylon Johnson being doubtful is big. He was going to try to play this week, but the doubtful tag makes it more unlikely.  Hopefully they don't let him play.  

WTH are you guys talking about? We’re playing the Bears. There is zero reason for fear.

Going to throw $250 on Green Bay to cover and the over 44 is an easy call. Vegas thinks we only win this game 63% of the time. Crush them. Get money on GB to cover immediately. 

1 hour ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Johnson being likely being out for them is extremely significant. Below average pass rush and their best corner out is not ideal . 

RB Herbert being questionable is big too.  

Edited by NFLGURU

42 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

WTH are you guys talking about? We’re playing the Bears. There is zero reason for fear.

Going to throw $250 on Green Bay to cover and the over 44 is an easy call. Vegas thinks we only win this game 63% of the time. Crush them. Get money on GB to cover immediately. 

Joseph Barry is a majority of my concern. 

But I am with you. I took us at -1(juice wasn’t much difference ) and if I have a good night tonight and tomorrow I will put more on us 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I know none of us care about the pro bowl, but am curious if getting snubbed is motivation for the entire locker room. 

God I want this win so bad

I care about nobody making the pro bowl in the sense that it's a tangible, glaring referendum on how disappointing our defense is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Why? What do you see as Fields ceiling? 

Caleb Williams ceiling is probably Patrick Mahomes. Fields is probably Randall Cunningham. 

I would take the qb if I'm the bears. 

But the Fields path is the most likely path to create an 8-12 win team consistently which is a thorn in the division and NFC race. And Caleb Williams could at least totally bust.

No matter who takes caleb williams, IF he's Mahomes level then the Packers *might* have to go through him if they want to win the SB, or NFC, etc.

But if the bears trade down 2x and totally load up on picks they seem pretty bust proof.  Even if Fields doesn't get much better.

On 1/4/2024 at 8:27 AM, vegas492 said:

It's what "Leader" has always done.

It's also no big deal.  If it is even a little deal to you, the ignore button is great and it cleans the site up from posts like that.

Oh I know Vegas again was the content and then just chirped. Can't use the ignore all the time heck i'm pretty sure a few already ignore me and I barely post. Ignoring anyone that doesn't agree with you is what the snowflakes do.....if we can't disagree or heck even say I don't like that and that's ok they can say the same. Need that, ignoring leads to more apathy. Heck maybe Leader may have a nugget from time to time when he posts AR stories i'd love to hear or read.