Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

I am proud of this forum community for staying the course. We never, ever, ever stopped believing that this was a playoff contending team.

If we posted pictures of tanks for a couple of weeks I am certain it was only because we felt strongly about armored vehicles. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I was adamant in the offseason that the Packers were going to win between 7 and 11 games this season.  If the team wanted to win 3 (ideally 4) more to make me wrong, I would not object.

I mean yeah that a big range

Just now, Uffdaswede said:

I am proud of this forum community for staying the course. We never, ever, ever stopped believing that this was a playoff contending team.

If we posted pictures of tanks for a couple of weeks I am certain it was only because we felt strongly about armored vehicles. 

After there 4th straight loss I stopped believing went into tank mode.  Only lasted until they upset Detroit.  Once they beat KC I was 100% emotionally invested.  Going to stick to my formula.  Zanax and Packer cap.  Offense just shredded the Bears.  Only 17 points should have been 23 at a minimum.   Can't have any mistakes against Dallas.  For the record had the Pack at 10-7 with perhaps getting to the divisional round as my preseason prediction.  Only because of their super soft schedule tho...