Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

13 minutes ago, dust247 said:

Lions for sure. Cowboys have too many weapons on offense, and Parsons has the ability to wreck our offense. 

I actually want the Cowboys. Way worse running game. Focus on stopping Lamb. Very winnable game IMO.

• Like 1

It’s the Niners offense that Barry would shock against. We can’t beat the Eagles. They wouldn’t stop running right up the middle. We can’t beat the Dolphins unless we knock their quarterback into a different dimension again.

There’s not many other teams we couldn’t beat if things didn’t go wrong early.

Don't think I've ever been so indifferent about the matchup.  Getting into the playoffs is what mattered.  Having this team experience the playoffs this early is another stepping stone on their path to the SB.  Getting their first time playoff jitters out of the way now will make a big difference this time next season.  Who knows, crazier things than this team making a playoff run have happened.  Can't say I expect it, but at least they can take their shot.

The team has already grown up a ton this season.  Back in October, there's no way GB would have overcome the bad luck/mistakes that occurred in this CHI game.  Today they stayed focused through it all, and executed a perfect drive to close it out.  Beautiful stuff.

I'm almost a little bummed that next year I'll be right back to "SB or bust" mode.

• Like 2