NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I’m pumped for Detroit fans right now.

Detroit is an extremely likable team. Dan Quinn, the consummate football dude, Jared Goff great comeback story.

Ill be rooting for them here on out. 

:/

Congrats to the Lions. I said before the season started the Lions could go to the NFCCG. On a day where the Cowboys showed once again they are frauds, the Lions showed they are no longer frauds. Take care of business next week and the Lions have done something the Cowboys havent done in now 29yrs and thats go to the NFCCG.

The Rams played their tails off. They didnt get it done in the redzone and the refs sealed their fate at the end. Still I think this season wasnt meant to be a real serious season. In the 2024 offseason the Rams will have tons of cap space and all their picks. Go get some studs on defense, go get a reliable kicker and the Rams will be a real Superbowl threat next season.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Nah, I'm okay with calling a clear an obvious tackle a hold versus calling a jersey tug that prevented absolutely no momentum of the WR (as he came back for the ball and jumped unimpeded) not the same thing. But surely, as an Eagles fan you're not biased in wanting a home second round game and the Packers fans aren't biased here either.

Yes I’m biased. You got me. The Eagles will lose tomorrow this has no effect on me lmfao  

The refs were garbage and you portraying them as anything but is silly. 

1 minute ago, seminoles1 said:

I know Stafford got his Super Bowl ring, but a part of him has to be a little salty that Jared Goff was the QB of the Lions that won a playoff game after all the blood, sweat, and tears Stafford gave that franchise.

Not like he didn't give them enough to win some of those games before their defense just utterly **** themselves either. Gotta hurt, despite the boos I'm sure he's still got love for Detroit.

• Like 1