NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

1 minute ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

Nah 05 clears.

You're right. I got the games mixed up. Madden 05 was great. Tony Bruno show. Amazing soundtrack. Great gameplay. 

Mike Vick was a beast. I also liked playing with the Chargers too

Gona fire up my PS2 next week & see if it still works. Nostalgia overload

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

Pathetic the lions needed the refs to win this. Call it fairly and I could care less. Add the fact that Lions fans cheered for the injuries to Stafford and Higbie and yeah.. I’m livid lol I get not calling ticky tacky stuff but wow a lot of that was blatant. Not sure how all of that is a make of call to one bad false start call. Really wanted to root for Detroit in these playoffs.. now I hope they don’t sniff the playoffs for another 30 years 

Gotta disagree with this. Some bad calls on both sides, and even if we got one or two more, we had our chances to win it. I didn't feel like any of the injuries were dirty either, just unfortunate football plays. Lions were the better team tonight and deserved it, but we had a hell of a season from where we were supposed to be. Gotta give our boys a ton of credit. 

• Like 3

Just now, JonStark said:

Gotta disagree with this. Some bad calls on both sides, and even if we got one or two more, we had our chances to win it. I didn't feel like any of the injuries were dirty either, just unfortunate football plays. Lions were the better team tonight and deserved it, but we had a hell of a season from where we were supposed to be. Gotta give our boys a ton of credit. 

I didn't love Kerby's hit on Higbee but I legitimately don't know what else he's supposed to do

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Bro, no need to be salty. They beat us fair and square. You know I like and respect you, man. We didn't get it done. Refs stole points from them, and they stole points from us. That's how it goes.

Definitely tough being surrounded by lions fans cheering when Stafford and Higbie went down. That’s when things took a turn for me lol really enjoyed rooting for the lions and wanted to if we lost. Gonna be tough now. It was a heck of a game. I’ll get over it in 30 min lol still proud of what the rams did this year.. Lions were the better team all year.

• Like 4

Just now, 49ersfan said:

You're right. I got the games mixed up. Madden 05 was great. Tony Bruno show. Amazing soundtrack. Great gameplay. 

Mike Vick was a beast. I also liked playing with the Chargers too

Gona fire up my PS2 next week & see if it still works. Nostalgia overload

Yo post your fave madden tracks. 

Just now, nagahide13 said:

I didn't love Kerby's hit on Higbee but I legitimately don't know what else he's supposed to do

I think he was going for the thigh area and it's nearly impossible to not be an inch or two off when your playing at that speed. Obviously I'd rather those hits not be a part of the game, but I don't think he was aiming to take him out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JonStark said:

I actually didn’t think it was dirty. He had no choice. I was just surrounded by lions fans that were all out clapping and cheering when Stafford and Higbie went down. It was frustrating lol

• Like 1