NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, stl4life07 said:

Rams arent going to win this game if the defense cant make some stops. It dont matter what the offense does. 

This was always going to be a shootout. I personally think outside of SF, these are the two best offenses in the NFL, and both have a pretty bad defense from what I have seen all year. Maybe not terrible, but bad. 

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

Oh yeah, for sure.  He just to just be a rocket launcher at all times.  Definitely has developed a lot more subtlety.  But they're still just nice textbook spirals with the right amount of zip on them.  Which has never fully reconciled with his delivery for me.  It's like the ball takes on a life of it's own once it leaves his fingertips.  lol.

lol only guy I’ve seen the ball explode out his hands was Steve McNair. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Morris needs to be fired at halftime. This is ridiculous 

Come on man, Rams don't have much for talent on defense and they're playing one of the top offenses in the league. This outcome shouldn't come as a shock to people.