Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

The success of Aaron Jones today, and he WAS the straw that stirred the drink, makes me think that mission 1A and 1B is to add OL and take draft and free agent shots at RB.

The Power of Love is stoked when the defense can’t leave six in the box without getting gashed on the ground. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I know you’re all going to act this way after getting dunked on in any and all debates. I never even came in here to talk trash, never dragged your team, but of course you’re going to act like this was a personal victory or something.

You made it a personal victory .. God is good .. my wish came true .. Dallas got trounced.

1 minute ago, Uffdaswede said:

The success of Aaron Jones today, and he WAS the straw that stirred the drink, makes me think that mission 1A and 1B is to add OL and take draft and free agent shots at RB.

The Power of Love is stoked when the defense can’t leave six in the box without getting gashed on the ground. 

this

built up a bully OL and this is a historic offense in the works

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Uffdaswede said:

The running game powered everything today.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

LaFleur just said Enegbare has a serious injury.  Said his heart hurts for him right now.

Tough. Feel bad for the individual player who has his whole off-season changed by a late season injury.

Hope he's able to make a comeback before next season.

Just now, Leader said:

Apparently he hates the Cowboys.

Always has. Goes back to his days with Skip on first take, who himself is obviously a bandwagon fan. Either way, it's all for content and the Cowboys failing is a tried and true method for creating content

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

LaFleur just said Enegbare has a serious injury.  Said his heart hurts for him right now.

Dammit man. What a bummer. Got to think he misses some games to start 2024 if it's an ACL or achilles or something of that ilk