Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

Just now, Leader said:

You know guys....our dreams of replacing Barry may be going up in smoke right now.....

Yeah, until the a little too preventy prevent display, the defense was awesome.  Too bad Campbell (I think) dropped INT just before the half.

It's odd, and he's not at peak Rodgers levels (yet... because the last 8 weeks or so have not been very far off), but am I the only one who feels way more comfortable on 3rd down with Love this year than at any time in the last decade bar 2014, 2020 and the latter part of 2016?

I'm no longer dreading it with my hands to my face as they goto the LOS. The last few weeks I have found myself excited about how we will get the first whether it's 1 yards, 5 or 10.

Jordan Love has fortitude in spades, as do Wicks, Reed, Doubs, Kraft, Musgrave and Melton. Watson not quite as much, but on the other hand get him healthy and he's as liable to go for 80 yards at any given moment as anyone not named Tyreek Hill. It's bananas. 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yep.  DAL has a solid defense with a highly respected DC, and they had no answer for what Love/MLF were doing to them.  It was beautiful to watch.

Dallas is a team that needs to play from ahead.  Beat up on crappy trams, mediocre vs good teams.