Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

22 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

No idea.  I am only saying what I believe to be true.

I sure the hell hope you're wrong.  If Barry takes them to the Big One, I'll reconsider.  If they don't get that far .. want him gone.

On 1/12/2024 at 7:33 AM, NoFlyZone said:

Your team hasn’t reached 40+ all season. Not once in 17 opportunities. What reason so you think it would happen now of all times against a solid defense and a team that hasn’t lost at home since week one of the 2022 season?

That's a shame...

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Jordan Love gives the most vanilla post-game press conferences of all time and I could not be more grateful. Alhamdulilah 

I am fully prepared for Love to be a lunatic by 2040.  Just win GB a few SB's first.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Leader said:

Listen to it when time permits.

Packernet, Blue 58 and Packers Transplants (plus behind the Bas tards and  Last podcast in the Left) kill the silence for me as I WFH so I'll be sure to pop it on in the morning. 

There was also Locked On Packers, but I just couldn't take it anymore to be honest. 

Unrelated, but if you like dark humour and true crime/serial killer/cult type podcasts, LPOTL is an absolute banger. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its shocking that you arent beloved here 

I included the last post for the lulz

Well done Malf .. well done.  It should have been LOVED here .. but they were UNLOVED.

22 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Its shocking that you arent beloved here 

I included the last post for the lulz

Cool, and I’ve explained the context. Didn’t exactly come out of nowhere. 

Just now, Billy86 said:

Packernet, Blue 58 and Packers Transplants (plus behind the Bas tards and  Last podcast in the Left) kill the silence for me as I WFH so I'll be sure to pop it on in the morning. 

There was also Locked On Packers, but I just couldn't take it anymore to be honest. 

Unrelated, but if you like dark humour and true crime/serial killer/cult type podcasts, LPOTL is an absolute banger. 

Yeah I have to be extremely thirsty for Packers content to be able to stand Bukowski’s schtick. 

Interestingly enough, Bukowski CLEARLY learned his radio style/cadence from listening to Colin Cowherd. I don’t know if he’s ever admitted it, but he uses the same sorts of analogies (“the quarterback and head coach relationship is like dating”, etc…) and sounds a lot like him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

Locked on Packers was so bad when I listened to it.  I unsubscribed after listening to 2 episodes a few years back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

Yeah I have to be extremely thirsty for Packers content to be able to stand Bukowski’s schtick. 

Interestingly enough, Bukowski CLEARLY learned his radio style/cadence from listening to Colin Cowherd. I don’t know if he’s ever admitted it, but he uses the same sorts of analogies (“the quarterback and head coach relationship is like dating”, etc…) and sounds a lot like him. 

The way he talks drives me nuts but I still listen sometimes

• Like 1