Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

9 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

The sheer number of you miserable humans is impressive. Imagine winning that football game that way and still being miserable enough to try and belittle and personally (baselessly) insult other fans after the fact. Misery loves company, and while this game was terrible to watch, I do need to leave this place to let you be miserable **** bags on your own (remember, I only ever came here to talk football). I can only control what I can control, and while I can’t force you people to actually be intelligent or be half way decent humans I can make the decision to know most of you are far beneath me. Stay classy Green Bay fans.

So that’s a “not yet”?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Isherwood said:

This guy is like talking to a chat bot 

Pretty much.  I’ve never seen a guy so needy for attention and validation (outside of Aaron Rodgers).  I imagine he wasn’t hugged as a child.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

The sheer number of you miserable humans is impressive. Imagine winning that football game that way and still being miserable enough to try and belittle and personally (baselessly) insult other fans after the fact. Misery loves company, and while this game was terrible to watch, I do need to leave this place to let you be miserable **** bags on your own (remember, I only ever came here to talk football). I can only control what I can control, and while I can’t force you people to actually be intelligent or be half way decent humans I can make the decision to know most of you are far beneath me. Stay classy Green Bay fans.

You just can't get over yourself. You come into this teams forum spouting your pro-'boys venom and have the audacity to play 'victim'.  You're exactly why the Cowboy fans are reviled. You validate Steven A Smith's opinion of you.

Valedictorian of the short bus is not the accomplishment you think it is.

Your team got smoked on national tv. Just the fact. Go away for today, okay?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Isherwood said:

I still don’t want Joe Barry back, but I like the Barry that called these last few games. I can live with this Barry. If Barry comes back next year, if he really has to, LaFleur better make sure it’s this Barry and not that other guy. 

That other guy is Regular Season Joe. This is Playoff Joe. They're the same person.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dubz41 said:

You just can't get over yourself. You come into this teams forum spouting your pro-'boys venom and have the audacity to play 'victim'.  You're exactly why the Cowboy fans are reviled. You validate Steven A Smith's opinion of you.

Valedictorian of the short bus is not the accomplishment you think it is.

Your team got smoked on national tv. Just the fact. Go away for today, okay?

Valedictorian of the short bus 🤣

I'm going to have to remember that one

1 hour ago, NoFlyZone said:

Imagine losing a football game and belittling and insulting fans of the team that beat you. Eat your L and go home. This ain't it, chief.

Edited by HyponGrey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, HyponGrey said:

Imagine losing a football game and belittling and insulting fans of the team that beat you. Eat your L and go home. This ain't it, chief.

It has nothing to do with result, and it never did. You do realize I was tagged and quoted over here.. right?