Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

8 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how these stupid, baseless comments are the norm for this sub. You’re genuinely a stupid person and your opinion means little to me. Sorry that your sub got upset and took the past week’s dialogue very seriously, and then used their team’s performance as a launch pad for further classless personal attacks even though it had little to nothing to do with the past week’s conversation that you obviously were so very salty about. I mean, you’re the one seeking me out here.. your post couldn’t be more ironic. Wouldn’t have even had to hear from me if not for the quotes and tagging. But then I respond and your responses consist of “lololol lmaoo get out of ur moms basement!!”. 

No offense but what the **** are you still doing here

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

No offense but what the **** are you still doing here

No offense, but what the **** are you people still doing quoting me and continuing the conversation. Wouldn’t have even had to hear from me if you had even the tiniest ability to have class about the win. I literally had double digit mentions + notifications about the loss, and then you people act bewildered when I hit the reply button as if I went out of my way to show up for no reason. 

I’m not asking for you to quote me, tag me, etc to continue the conversation. 

I'm almost impressed with him doubling down on everything even after the Cowboys embarrassed themselves (again). 

Especially as he seems to think Dak is a top QB and he looked terrible (as usual on the big stage with him)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

@CWood21 @Packerraymond

let's get this troll gone. blatantly violating rules now

And your posters aren’t? You have had double digit posters blatantly violating the rules for over a week. The sheer amount of outright personal attacks and negative talk unrelated to football has been comical. The only reason you’re getting responses at all is because you’re giving me something to respond to in the first place - it’s really, really not that complicated.

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

And your posters aren’t? You have had double digit posters blatantly violating the rules for over a week. The sheer amount of outright personal attacks and negative talk unrelated to football has been comical. The only reason you’re getting responses at all is because you’re giving me something to respond to in the first place - it’s really, really not that complicated.

They just want you to leave man

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

I love how these stupid, baseless comments are the norm for this sub. You’re genuinely a stupid person and your opinion means little to me. Sorry that your sub got upset and took the past week’s dialogue very seriously, and then used their team’s performance as a launch pad for further classless personal attacks even though it had little to nothing to do with the past week’s conversation that you obviously were so very salty about. I mean, you’re the one seeking me out here.. your post couldn’t be more ironic. Wouldn’t have even had to hear from me if not for the quotes and tagging. But then I respond and your responses consist of “lololol lmaoo get out of ur moms basement!!”. 

Guess Mommy didn't give yah the nuggies that you wanted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KFP7 said:

I'm almost impressed with him doubling down on everything even after the Cowboys embarrassed themselves (again). 

Especially as he seems to think Dak is a top QB and he looked terrible (as usual on the big stage with him)

You can’t even remember what the conversations were about. Which is.. shocking /sarcasm

5 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

No offense, but what the **** are you people still doing quoting me and continuing the conversation. Wouldn’t have even had to hear from me if you had even the tiniest ability to have class about the win. I literally had double digit mentions + notifications about the loss, and then you people act bewildered when I hit the reply button as if I went out of my way to show up for no reason. 

I’m not asking for you to quote me, tag me, etc to continue the conversation. 

You had zero class prior the game.  

And you defy both mathematics and logic by having less after the game.

• Like 2

Just now, vegas492 said:

Guess Mommy didn't give yah the nuggies that you wanted.

Imagine a grown person writing the word “nuggies” on the internet while trying to insult someone else. Perhaps refer to my previous post.