Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

55 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I have been saying it for a while.  Unless things are perfect like in practice, he does not know how to adjust, move to second read, find an open man.

Bottom line is, you will not WIN because of Jalen (i.e Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Lamar, etc) and that's what we paid him as (Blame is on Howie especially after Wentz debacle)... I truly think he is an average QB but there is NO WAY that Sirianni should be back running this offense again. If he is back, he should completely be stripped of ANY offensive responsibilities  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

But it seems like the internal organization crumbles between Howie/Laurie and the coach after 3 years every time 

We've been saying that Howie can't sustain success and all I got was "winning in the NFL is hard". 

When the GM meddles that much it will not land the best coaching candidates and also being not very good at evaluating talent in the college level with a terrible rigid and shortsighted drafting philosophy you are going to get that, because he will do magic to add to the other positions that are not OL/DL to round up the roster, but it will cost capital. But relying so much in FA and trades gives you an old and expensive team that has a very short shelf life. Add that you got a bottom of the barrel coach, he will get exposed when the roster bottoms out. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Bottom line is, you will not WIN because of Jalen (i.e Allen, Mahomes, Burrow, Lamar, etc) and that's what we paid him as (Blame is on Howie especially after Wentz debacle)... I truly think he is an average QB but there is NO WAY that Sirianni should be back running this offense again. If he is back, he should completely be stripped of ANY offensive responsibilities  

the urgency in re-signing Hurts is what might end up truly setting this franchise back. He can succeed in right circumstances as we saw in 2022, but as a slow processor things have to be made easy for him and TBD if we can do that while paying him $30-50M and losing one of the best centers ever. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

the urgency in re-signing Hurts is what might end up truly setting this franchise back. He can succeed in right circumstances as we saw in 2022, but as a slow processor things have to be made easy for him and TBD if we can do that while paying him $30-50M and losing one of the best centers ever. 

This GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

100%...  Shocked Howie made the same mistake and if Hurts does not pan out, it very well could cost Howie his job in the next few years bc of it

6 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

After this year I think he is on Carrs level with inflated numbers from the tush push success. He has elite talent around him and has yet to put up elite QB numbers. When you NEED to add rushing stats to look elite, you just may not be worth 50 million. He got paid after once really good year and I think the no trade built into the deal will kill us

• Like 1