Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Just now, Scalamania said:

Not saying what I want to happen but i believe it’ll be either EB or Monken. 

Fits, think Monken would be more likely.

EB as an option at OC in the unlikely scenario they pick a defensive coach

Just now, Kiltman said:

Fits, think Monken would be more likely.

EB as an option at OC in the unlikely scenario they pick a defensive coach

Don’t think it’s a defensive guy. You gotta cater to your big money QB, I think Ben Johnson and Slowik do that but I don’t think they’re coming here, which leaves us w EB and Monken. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Right, like that right there shows me the type of "leader" you are, especially when you see kelce who is prolly gone just walking around by himself. Pathetic.

I’d wait to see the lockerrom, for all we know he got in there to talk/shake with everyone.

Alternative would be him out there talking with the Bucs, which is worse

1 minute ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Ooooofa! Man this is really really deep. Like idk if he's back bad.

Just seemed like a really ugly ending for Brown and Hurts tbh. Hurts running off the field and saying the same thing every week and nothing changing is shocking. Such a disaster. Hopefully, and maybe likely, all of their hate it pointed towards the coaching staff and they are gone. 

2 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Right, like that right there shows me the type of "leader" you are, especially when you see kelce who is prolly gone just walking around by himself. Pathetic.

I can't believe how far my opinion has regressed on Jalen in one year. Like I don't know if I'm comfortable with him as my QB going into next season. He will be but my opinion has plummeted on him. Looks like an average qb to me.

Just now, Kiltman said:

I’d wait to see the lockerrom, for all we know he got in there to talk/shake with everyone.

Alternative would be him out there talking with the Bucs, which is worse

I also don’t think this is a huge deal. If the reports that he’s frustrated are true it makes sense for him to get out of dodge. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Don’t think it’s a defensive guy. You gotta cater to your big money QB, I think Ben Johnson and Slowik do that but I don’t think they’re coming here, which leaves us w EB and Monken. 

Neither do I, only way I see it is if he sees guys he liked like Demeco succeed but like who’s a good younger DC that has that makeup?

Just now, EAGLES3658 said:

Just seemed like a really ugly ending for Brown and Hurts tbh. Hurts running off the field and saying the same thing every week and nothing changing is shocking. Such a disaster. Hopefully, and maybe likely, all of their hate it pointed towards the coaching staff and they are gone. 

That'd be the best case scenario honestly. The players we know are actually good. We have ample evidence of that. The coaches, I think, have been proven to be frauds.