Wild Card Round GDT - Philadelphia Eagles @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

1 minute ago, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

With the problems this team has, can we even fix all our issues in one offseason? I don't think so..

Almost the entire coaching staff including HC should really be replaced.

We have no good LBs

No good safeties

One acceptable CB in Slay (Maddox is okay, but often hurt).

Kelce likely to retire

DL has a ton of talent but getting zero pressure - coaching issue?? idk

AJ Brown is unhappy - possibility he pushes for a trade? If he leaves we have nobody behind Smitty.

Not sure how we recover anytime soon. I think we're in for a multiple mediocre seasons boys.

We’re not only back to the starting line, we’re behind it since we’re handicapped to a massive QB contract. Need to find offensive mind that can maximize what Jalen can do ASAP. Loss of Kelce will potentially be brutal for O and Hurts.

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

We far surpassed you…. Look at our last eight games or whatever. It’s astonishing 

Fair point I guess. Beyond frustrating from both our perspective sides. Wish I knew the answers. Sometimes it seems so simple (i know it's really not). But at least for Dallas, we just can't seem to get out of our own way.

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Lurie should throw hands in the locker room

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

Lurie should throw hands in the locker room

He should punch Nick in front of everyone to assert dominance and say clean out your desk and throw a couple hundreds at him and tell him to take a cab back, you’re fired. 

Just now, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

Refs been calling it in Bucs favour since the first minute, I expect no less at this point. Regardless the Eagles sucked balls as expected so what does it matter.

Oh yeah, it wouldn't have mattered but still annoying. Like they don't need any more help lol

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Fair point I guess. Beyond frustrating from both our perspective sides. Wish I knew the answers. Sometimes it seems so simple (i know it's really not). But at least for Dallas, we just can't seem to get out of our own way.

Trade coaches?

3 minutes ago, UK_E-A-G-L-E-S_FAN said:

I'm with you. Before kickoff I was defending him in the general thread, but tonight was the icing on the cake. Not a single change in the last 6 weeks. Same old garbage play calling.

I don't like to throw around the word insane or insanity because I think it's overused, but I think it'd be insane to bring any of these guys back.

• Like 1