Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

TD worth 4, XP 1, 2pt from 2, 3 pt from 5, 4pt from 10, 5pt from 50

Make that 3 pts from 15 and 4 pts from 25 and I am in.  End of games would be nuts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

We need to get the XFL-USFL execs in the thread to see these ideas.  Viewership of their league would skyrocket.

no more coin flip

wives, girlfriends, sisters of each team's players face off in college football OT rules game of flag football both immediately before the game and at halftime. Winning team gets to choose to kick or receive each time.

• Like 1

Long lay off for their starters.  They may come out a bit rusty.  Packers are battle tested.  Dunno really don't have a feel for this one.  If we pull it off it's off to Detroit in the NFC championship game.  That would be insane.   

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Long lay off for their starters.  They may come out a bit rusty.  Packers are battle tested.  Dunno really don't have a feel for this one.  If we pull it off it's off to Detroit in the NFC championship game.  That would be insane.   

Take em out to deep water

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Scoremore said:

Same. They may be rusty, but they saw what GB did to Dallas and Shanahan will have them ready. Mind warfare between Lafleur and him in their prep. What's the psychological facet for the teams? We know GB comes out playing with a nothing to lose mentality, but SF? My guess is they go in meaning to throat punch GB as quickly as possible to establish dominance/"We ain't Dallas, showem whose boss" kinda schtick and GB needs to not get rattled, but just keep getting back up, keep trying to counter punch, with a bit of a cocky, defiant, "You ain't no daisy" kinda attitude, etc. If GB wins the toss, I sure hope they elect to receive as they did in Dallas. 

Edited by DWhitehurst
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

no more coin flip

wives, girlfriends, sisters of each team's players face off in college football OT rules game of flag football both immediately before the game and at halftime. Winning team gets to choose to kick or receive each time.

Jonathon owens instantly becomes one of the most coveted players in the league 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

So my humble suggestion is unity avatars of dudes we think (but allegedly aren't) on the Epstein list.

What if we just spend 50 pages cancelling Aaron Rodgers. That worked well last time