Packers @ 49ers Battle at the Pant Plant

ChaRisMa

2 hours ago, incognito_man said:

I just want to say, guys, that I'm doing my part. We're 4-0 since my Christmas tree has been up. And I hope she's still up in February, because it's not coming down so long as we keep winning.

We’ve won every time I wear my Breaking Bad socks with Mr. White and Jesse wearing their yellow hazmat suits 😀

• Like 2

I got bad news peeps. When speaking about this hoodoo voodoo stuff, it doesn't look good from my end. It all happened in 2015. I'm a big Arsenal (soccer UK) fan (way bigger Packer fan though), and it was a Sunday, we were playing Man City and we always lose to them, however, this day we win, that evening Packers play Seahawks in 'that game' and as I felt assured of a Packers victory, I contemplated, what a wonderful feeling, Packers going to the Superbowl and Arsenal beating their nemesis and as soon as that thought entered my head, things started going south.

After that day a spell was placed on both the Packers and Arsenal, if Arsenal win the Packers lose. And it is normally that way around as the Packers play Sunday and Arsenal Saturday, or if they play Sunday it is before the Packers game.

Check it:
17th December Arsenal win against Brighton
17th of December Packers lose to the Bucs
23rd December Arsenal draw 1-1 to Liverpool, after leading early
24th December Packers just win against the Panthers
28th December Arsenal lose to West Ham
31st December Arsenal lose to Fulham
1st January Packers beat the Vikes
7th Jan Arsenal lose to Liverpool in the FA Cup
7th January Packers beat the Bears to get into the playoffs
Last week Arsenal didn't play - winter break
14th January Packers beat down the Cowboys

AND....20th January Arsenal play Crystal Palace - an easy game on paper, Arsenal at home, they should win
20th January Packers play the Niners, the stars aren't aligning here I'm afraid!

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

I got bad news peeps. When speaking about this hoodoo voodoo stuff, it doesn't look good from my end. It all happened in 2015. I'm a big Arsenal (soccer UK) fan (way bigger Packer fan though), and it was a Sunday, we were playing Man City and we always lose to them, however, this day we win, that evening Packers play Seahawks in 'that game' and as I felt assured of a Packers victory, I contemplated, what a wonderful feeling, Packers going to the Superbowl and Arsenal beating their nemesis and as soon as that thought entered my head, things started going south.

After that day a spell was placed on both the Packers and Arsenal, if Arsenal win the Packers lose. And it is normally that way around as the Packers play Sunday and Arsenal Saturday, or if they play Sunday it is before the Packers game.

Check it:

AND....20th January Arsenal play Crystal Palace - an easy game on paper, Arsenal at home, they should win
20th January Packers play the Niners, the stars aren't aligning here I'm afraid!

By speaking about it, ends the curse! We got this! So long as Arsenal doesn't choke! 

23 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

By speaking about it, ends the curse! We got this! So long as Arsenal doesn't choke! 

I used to think like that, then one day I met another English, Arsenal, Packers fan and he had similar thoughts about when Arsenal win the Packers lose. I thought by meeting him the curse would be lifted but sadly not. You don't know how depressing my world is. It's like wanting one of your children to fail so the other succeeds!!!!

2 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

I used to think like that, then one day I met another English, Arsenal, Packers fan and he had similar thoughts about when Arsenal win the Packers lose. I thought by meeting him the curse would be lifted but sadly not. You don't know how depressing my world is. It's like wanting one of your children to fail so the other succeeds!!!!

That's why I only had one child! 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

So, without rehashing a stupid argument that will likely occur, was Chumura acquitted of his alleged wrong doing? Like how and why does he have a radio show? Seems to me like a pretty easy guy to choose to distance yourself from.  If we want a former Packer's insight, find Corey Hall or Eddie Lacy.

He was pretty easily acquitted of the legal charges. But he did put a psychologically vulnerable young lady into a position to do herself harm by his drinking and hanging out with her and other teen girls in a hot tub.

I agree that his stupidity and icky ethics deserved a society-wide tap on the “ignore” button.

Edited by Uffdaswede

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Check it:

Soccer doesn't count.  All good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

Check it:

This seems more like an aaron rodgers issue to me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Uffdaswede said:

He was pretty easily acquitted of the legal charges. But he did put a psychologically vulnerable young lady into a position to do herself harm by his drinking and hanging out with her and other teen girls in a hot tub.

I agree that his stupidity and icky ethics deserved a society-wide tap on the “ignore” button.

I'm not in any way defending Chmura, he never should have been at a graduation party. He was exonerated of any charges. It was not a teenage girl hot tub party.

• Like 1