2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

24 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Dude what, Cinci talks all the trash, it definitely gets heated with them. Plus their fans feed into the trash talk too. If any rivalry is heated it’s with them. Between the Burrowhead comments and the Cinci mayor saying Burrow was Mahomes’ father. I don’t remember Kelce calling the Buffalo mayor a Jabroni on live television lmao. I feel bad for AfC North fans who have had to deal with them for decades. 

I hope they lose all the games, and I loved the fact that the Chiefs beating them essentially ended their season, again. They’ve almost overtaken the Broncos for me as hated rival.  Almost. 

I too am mildly annoyed by the Bengals, and will probably root against them playing any team except the Dolphins. The Jets and Pats are just too irrelevant right now to care about if they win or lose, but I'm sure that will change one day!

• Like 1

Love Allen & Mahomes both saying this rivalry brings out the best in them and that they want it that much more due to the fact they hangout together in the offseason and you want to be the one with bragging rights lol. Allen, Mahomes, and Kelce go to the Masters every year as a group so it'd be nice if Allen can have the bragging rights one offseason!

Bills are 3-1 vs the Chiefs in the regular season but 0-2 in the playoffs. Both teams have what it takes to win. Just like most of their games, I see it coming down to the wire and being decided in the final 2 minutes. 

• Like 2

Josh is my #2 favorite QB unless we're playing them, then I dislike him lol. I have a hard time believing that it'll be a blowout either way or anything like that, I have a feeling it'll be a 27-24 type of score.

Having said all that we might be battling for the right to see who gets curb stomped by Baltimore* lol but, hey, it's why we play the game, ya never know.

*Of course no disrespect to Houston as they have a punchers chance but I feel like the 'vens might be too much for em this year.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Josh is my #2 favorite QB unless we're playing them, then I dislike him lol. I have a hard time believing that it'll be a blowout either way or anything like that, I have a feeling it'll be a 27-24 type of score.

Having said all that we might be battling for the right to see who gets curb stomped by Baltimore* lol but, hey, it's why we play the game, ya never know.

*Of course no disrespect to Houston as they have a punchers chance but I feel like the 'vens might be too much for em this year.

Agree to an extent regarding the Ravens. However I need to see Lamar perform in the playoffs before I can say whoever the Ravens play will get curb stomped lol. Lamar has 4 career post season touchdowns, 5 INTs and 3 out of 4 games with a sub 59% completion percentage.

I think Baltimore is going to win Saturday but would I be shocked if the storyline Monday morning is about how Stroud and Ryans made the AFCCG year #1? Not really. 

Edited by The BILLievers
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, The BILLievers said:

Agree to an extent regarding the Ravens. However I need to see Lamar perform in the playoffs before I can say whoever the Ravens play will get curb stomped lol. Lamar has 4 career post season touchdowns, 5 INTs and 3 out of 4 games with a sub 59% completion percentage.

I think Baltimore is going to win Saturday but would I be shocked if the storyline Monday morning is about how Stroud and Ryans made the AFCCG year #1? Not really. 

Oh for sure man, the playoffs can bring out the best OR the worst in some players. We'll see how it shakes out.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WizeGuy said:

I too am mildly annoyed by the Bengals, and will probably root against them playing any team except the Dolphins. The Jets and Pats are just too irrelevant right now to care about if they win or lose, but I'm sure that will change one day!

you guys are on crack.. Bengals are amazing. Real talented team. Easy to root for… Burrow, Chase are all on top of their positions… I love me some Bengals always cheer for them. Their time is coming sooner than later… 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

you guys are on crack.. Bengals are amazing. Real talented team. Easy to root for… Burrow, Chase are all on top of their positions… I love me some Bengals always cheer for them. Their time is coming sooner than later… 

Agreed, Bengals are fun to root for and will eventually get their ring.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

That's how I feel about the 49ers.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

in what year?

Next year tbh. Burrow got that DAWG in him. They would have made back to back super bowls had the chiefs not had the refs on their back pocket. This is why, screw the chiefs. I’m tired of them.. One of the worst penalties ever on Mahomes running out of bounds like a zebra that’s been shot by the elephant gun in tremors. 

They gotta feel the pain of sucking. They think they’re the new pats. I’m tired boss. 

ECmz0UGWkAA9kiP.jpg

Btw, this is just the hater in me. I love Mahomes! He’s in the top 5 QBs ever for me atm. What he’s done is nothing short of amazing. And like all greats he makes it look easy and effortless. I just despise the chiefs. I despise looking at Kelces fake handsome face. Guys at best a 2-3.. But he walks around like he’s a man dime eye candy! My guy saw Swifts hideous dance and said yeah she’s the one. 

taylor-swift-dancing-1.gif?fit=400,225&q

That’s the freaking skeleton from Heman brother. Oh hellllllll no…. 

tumblr_mmgvc57IC21sqsszco1_400.gif

I apologized in advance if I caused irreparable damage to your cornea. I apologized if I caused you a seizure. Let us cleanse the pallet! 

2a221282bea1596cca16c08149aa371f91da19d7

Edited by El Ramster

6 hours ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

‘vens 😏😎

25 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

How do you feel about the Kelce brothers seeing 'Vens and trying to pull this "Kelc" nonsense

Honestly?

Infuriates me. Can’t believe they’d do that - to me of all people - when they knew i was revving this ‘vens thing up for a super bowl run. 

• Like 2