2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

8 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Patrick Mahomes is Josh Allens father 

I’m from NY. 3 hours from Buffalo and I can’t stand them because of how ignorant their fans are. Same with the Cowboys fans in this area. Made me root against both teams 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Holy cow man. These guys are literally In a car crash type accident play after play! And you’re worried about a 0.3 snowball?!! Are you ok ???

me and my friends used to throw dirt clods at each other when we were kids, talk about dangerous lol

Just now, Habbsawce said:

Josh Allen played his *** off tonight. What a load he was. I honestly struggle to understand how he's never hurt, he takes huge hits they have to take their toll eventually.

He played through most of this season with a hurt throwing shoulder. He's actually hurt all the time but plays through it.

Just now, Chiefer said:

me and my friends used to throw dirt clods at each other when we were kids, talk about dangerous lol

We use to launch rocks at each other not move. I hit a kid in his eyebrows, his dad my sister and she brought out the ps2 controller. You know how thick that cable is brother! 
I was sacrificed that day 4 sho. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

There is nothing in the world of sports like being a Bills fan lmfao. The biggest group of loveable losers you’ve ever seen 

You guys will make it over the hump…you’ve got to with a talent like Allen

2 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

He played through most of this season with a hurt throwing shoulder. He's actually hurt all the time but plays through it.

Everyone is and that’s the nasty part. These guys are on paid killer and shots that effect their body long term.. The sacrifices they make go unnoticed.. That’s why whenever you see an athlete you gotta show respect first then ask for a pic. Never bring out your phone first. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slateman said:

16 is almost 20 degrees below freezing. She left her mansions in Los Angeles to be in Buffalo.

She latched onto a guy who's on the best team in the NFL (until proven otherwise). I don't feel sorry for her for having to face weather.

28 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Straight up! Reported

for coming this late like a coward. Legit 2-3 hours later. Who the hell you think you are? The SpongeBob announcer? 

I mean all I told you is that the Bills scoring 33 points was unlikely since the Chiefs haven't allowed over 30 all season lol.